[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quit xanax cold turkey a couple weeks ago and i've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n5g4zfakUp1txkr0do1_500.jpg (109 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5g4zfakUp1txkr0do1_500.jpg
109 KB, 500x582
I quit xanax cold turkey a couple weeks ago and i've had 3 grand mal seizures in the last 12 days. The ER doc gave me an IV ativan and another xanax rx to take home.

I'm trying to quit ffs, so they give me more?
>>
Wean your self off with Valium or another long lasting drug you cuck.
Learn to drugs..or dont use
>>
You're supposed to ween yourself off them slowly
>>
File: 1460920067047.jpg (74 KB, 413x570) Image search: [Google]
1460920067047.jpg
74 KB, 413x570
>>28632159
>The ER doc gave me an IV ativan and another xanax rx to take home

its brilliant, you will get even more seizures and thus get even more Xanax. its like the holy Xanax grail
>>
it's fucking retards like you OP which are the reason for drug legislation
>>
>>28632159
I also quit xanax cold turkey for my first job. Had nightmares for 2 days straight. I also told my dealer to never contact me again. So far I've been a couple months clean. I still vaporize marijuana wax and gotta kick that addiction. I feel like nothing is gonna get better until I find something to fill the gap in my life that drugs filled. That's something nobody tells you.
>>
File: 36.jpg (51 KB, 601x411) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
51 KB, 601x411
Do you got a job or any responsibilities? Do you got insurance? Maybe you should consider going inpatient. They'll hook you up with plenty of benzos and let you wean off as slow as you wish. There were lots of benzo withdrawal patients the both times that I was in there. Now, granted, they all looked absolutely miserable, but I don't think kicking benzos is ever going to be a pleasant time. They'll at least make sure you're not having fucking seizures. You're gonna get yourself killed if you don't have a doctor-regimented withdrawal plan. Kicking benzos/alcohol is different from kicking heroin, because in the former you could actually fucking die. And it's not so bad in the psych ward either; there's lots of interesting folks in there and everybody's pretty friendly. I spent the whole time drawing stupid pictures and eating snacks.
>>
>>28632159

You didn't "quit." You were cut off.
>>
>>28632159
> quitting benzos cold turkey
Shit nigger wtf are you doing.
Hope you get through this my friend, benzo addiction is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>28632346
Yes, a very good job.
Yes, insurance.

I don't think that's an option bc I work for the federal government. I have a really minimal public trust clearance but I think that's something I may have to disclose in the future.
>>
>>28632394
I switched to ambien for sleep, which I was taking xanax for to help treat I still have 3 refills on file at CVS.
>>
You don't cold turkey benzos you fat fucking retard.
>>
>>28632633

I cold turkey ativans all the time . I dont see what everyones problem is
>>
Talk to your doctor about medical weed. Tell him/her that the other RX are fucking you up with there side effects.
>>
>>28632232
Actually what they don't tell you is that is just never gets better regardless of whether you are sober or not.
>>
Ask for klonopin instead, or better yet, go through a detox program. It's irresponsible on both your part and the Dr to just cross your fingers and hope for the best. It can be done alone but Xanax is not the right drug for that. The left love this ridiculous stance on drugs and seeing people hurt by drugs, but you can't let them win.
>>
>>28632699

You just like getting high. It's like alcohol, cold turkey = death. Dependence is a bitch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.