[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Bux: I dodged the bullet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 1427650202738.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1427650202738.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>invite a girl to the cinema
>sure anon
>get hype
>last nightwas the date
>I was ready to go for her
>she sends me a message
>hey anon, can I bring a friend with us ;)?
>sure

I never went to the date, I suppose she tried to use me.

What do ya think?
>>
Her friend was her boyfriend and they were going to laugh at you the whole time anyway.
>>
Good on you, she was obviously going to bring a "guy friend" and try to get you to pay for them both. Nicely handled sir.
>>
File: disgusted nattsun.jpg (48 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
disgusted nattsun.jpg
48 KB, 720x405
>get hype
>using hype meme at all

Kill yourself
>>
If she didn't call you after you didn't show up yeah I'd say you dodged something sketchy.
>>
It could have been a chance for you to hang out with two girls and make new friends. It could have been an awkward encounter leaving you feeling bad. Could have been you getting cucked.
>>
>>28632129

nice play bud, definitely avoided her beta bucks trap
>>
>>28632129
well, odds are she wasn't interested in banging you or afraid it'd turn into a date, too bad lol
>>
>>28632129
You should have just said no you dumbass
>>
File: TyeN9EX.png (394 KB, 589x642) Image search: [Google]
TyeN9EX.png
394 KB, 589x642
>>28632129
dodged a bullet there desu
well done anon
>>
>>28632233
Nah he made them waste their time by showing up. He da real MVP
>>
You surely showed that roastie and her boyfriend/chaperone.
>>
Wait wait you told her you still wanted to go and then didn't show up?

Because if you forced that roastie and her guy friends to show up and the theater and you didn't show up you're my fucking hero.
>>
File: 1412640578935.png (84 KB, 197x787) Image search: [Google]
1412640578935.png
84 KB, 197x787
>>28632129
You dodged a bullet anon, well played. I am proud of you!
>>
>>28632129
well, it might have been chad, but I think it was more likely one of her female friends she invited along so she could get a second opinion of you. Girls do this all the time.
>>
File: pqcGCVO.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
pqcGCVO.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1200
>be femanon
>really like this clearly beta guy who's pretty cute
>really wish he would get the balls to ask me out because I could never do it in a thousand years
>finally yesterday he invited me out to the cinema
>so excited spent all day getting dressed and making sure I looked my absolute best
>want to invite my female friend along so she can meet the guy who will hopefully be my future boyfriend
>ask him if that's ok
>he says it's fine
>show up to theater so excited to see him
>he never shows up
>keep waiting long past when he should have arrived because I stupidly beliebed he was just in traffic or something
>friend ends up leaving but I still wait nearly in tears because I still believe in him
>he never shows up
>go home and cry
Why are boys such awful people?
>>
>>28632129
Nice one anon, that was definitely the right thing to do. You spoken to her since?
>>
>>28632353
Later they laugh their tiny asses off, joking about "that loser who paid three tickets".
>>
>>28632129
>inviting girls to the cinema

Young one, you have much to learn

t. Chad McBroGainz
>>
>>28632129
this>>28632400

you tell that bitch to show up and she better be alone
>>
>you're my fucking hero OP holy shit
>>
>>28632380
You will get no sympathy here bitch, if she wanted him that badly you would have found a way to tell him. Plus she would have texted when he didnt show up to see what was wrong.
>>
>it was a female friend
>she wanted to have a threesome
you done fucked it up anon
>>
>>28632129
You missed out on a possible threesome with her 9/10 girlfriend. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>28632129
That wasn't a date you weirdo.
>>
Did she know you were gonna pay beforehand? Maybe she does like you as a friend and didnt want to.give you the wrong idea.
I never hear that on here. You guys do know you can be friends with girls too. It doesnt make you beta. In fact it will help you get a gf..
Did she text you asking where you were?
>>
File: Pepe on the news.png (78 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
Pepe on the news.png
78 KB, 325x323
>>28632450
>you tell that bitch to show up and she better be alone
If I see a single police officer anywhere near the cinema, I'll blow your goddamn head off.
>>
>>28632500
Keep telling that to yourself, beta. Womynz need their emotional tampon, their best gay friend.
>>
>>28632129
You did the right thing
This is a very original comment mr. robot
>>
>>28632500
>In fact it will help you get a gf..
yeah that's how it works for normies
>>
Op probably asked her in some beta way like "I'm going to a movie, want to join me" or "we should see a movie sometime" and she didn't realize it was supposed to be a date. When she realized that op actually thought he had a shot with her, she decided to bring a friend to make it a friendly hangout.
>>
You did the right thing. Fuck the cunt.
>>
>>28632380
go suck your nigger dick somewhere else, faggot
>>
>>28632129
You done good. She thought she could get you to pay for her and a friend's ticket just because she has a vagina.

>>28632380
You don't invite someone else to a date with someone you consider to be boyfriend material.
>>
>>28632696
Obviously op fucked up and didn't actually ask her out on a date.
>>
File: patamon.jpg (88 KB, 499x757) Image search: [Google]
patamon.jpg
88 KB, 499x757
>Go to the movies with crush
>She brings two friends
>Chad Thundercock and a landwhale
>tfw you realise she brought the landwhale for you
>>
>>28632857
That's even worse than "you would be a great pick for any girl! [except me, REEEEE]"
>>
>>28632857
This is why I laugh at guys who are friends with girls because they honestly think their friend is going to hook them up with an average girl but instead they get the landwhale.
>>
File: clap.jpg (97 KB, 626x465) Image search: [Google]
clap.jpg
97 KB, 626x465
>>28632129
slow clap mang
>>
>>28632129

OP, did she call you when you didnt show up? If not, you absolutely dodged a bullet.
>>
>>28632594
>>28632712
That is how you ask someone to a date you fucking autist.
>>
File: 4623412770_40835973e0_b.jpg (104 KB, 508x413) Image search: [Google]
4623412770_40835973e0_b.jpg
104 KB, 508x413
>>28632129
Similar thing happened to me.

I got to her house and her friend jumped inside my car
>whos this?
>oh this is my friend. she wanted to see the movie also

When we got to the theater, I paid for my ticket and stood to the side and waited. They both just stared at me expectantly. I stared back.
Then she huffs and puffs and ends up paying for both their tickets. They ignored me the rest of the night.

She apparently told everyone I was poor and that she had to pay for my ticket.
>>
>>28633053
"I'm seeing are movie, when can you be at the cinema?"
This is how you tell a woman she is going on a date.
>>
>>28633085
Assuming this isn't a troll lol fuck her. Pay for her only? Okay, maybe, still no and dumb, but I can see it. Paying for her friend too? What?
>>
>>28633090
No, that's how you appear to be a beta faggot who read the game and thinks he is a player. It's pathetic and women will laugh at you if you try to pull that shit without looking like a Chad.
>>
I hate it when they do this and it rarely works after she's even posited the question. It means she's totally inexperienced and needs 'security'. If the friend girl comes, she'll be just as critical scrutinising you and there's a chance they could be eye rolling about you together. Its just never going to work with a fucking friend around, there's already too much pressure. Girls should know this! Its two against one and how the fuck can it be a romantic thing with a friend there?

The last time some girl tried this I said no fucking way. and she asked why and I said because three's a crowd and you're a grown women that doesn't need a friend to hold your hand : )

The 'date' happened but it still didn't work because she was practically a kid / virgin. She didn't want to go anywhere but stay in public and I felt slighted ('she thinks I'm a rapist') and got moody.
>>
>>28633125
Is it bijective, meaning if treating women like shit works I do look like Chad without knowing it?
>>
>>28632293
This op, nice play. Going to remember this for the nonexistent chance I get in a similar situation.
>>
Good thinking. You should have no regrets.
>>
>>28633104
When I saw her friend didn't bring any money, I realized that they both thought I was a pushover who'd pay for them both.
I would have paid for her if she came alone, but she turned it from a Date to a hangout.
>>
You were 99% right, but next time:
"What's your friends name? I don't awkwardly want to ask :)"
>>
>>28633133
>kid/virgin is nervous about going on a date and meeting you
>lol fuck you bitch you being nervous is an insult to my autism
>>
>>28632129
DEVILISH|

go job anon

this is one step on your way to becoming alpha
>>
>>28633182
What I find so odd is she actually expected you to pay for her friend. it seems like a troll tier meme story, girls like that actually exist?
>>
>>28633242
>can't believe there are entitled jerks in the world
anon pls
>>
>>28633152
No, you look like a beta pretending to be a Chad.
>>
>>28632857
youch that sounds awful desu
how does having a crush feel like by the way? is getting an adrenaline rush everytime you see her normal? what about feeling like your heart is beginning to behave erratically when she's in the same room as you?
>>
>>28633133
this is why men should never get virgin women
>>
>>28633433
well someone has to fuck them, anon
>>
File: trk.png (1 MB, 721x870) Image search: [Google]
trk.png
1 MB, 721x870
>>28632380
>>want to invite my female friend along so she can meet the guy who will hopefully be my future boyfriend

now,
why on fucking earth would anyone do that?
like seriously?
>>
>>28632380
nice try. i remain unmanipulated.
>>
>>28632129
You're a role model to people on this board if you really did that.
>>
>>28632129
You did dodge a bullet there. Well played, normie. Now get the hell out of my board.
>>
>>28632211
She was going to make OP suck her boyfriend's dick
>>
>>28632207
>using the little chinese girl meme

You first
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.