[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is a board for women and gays. There is little room for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: feel.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
440 KB, 633x758
/r9k/ is a board for women and gays. There is little room for a straight male here anymore. Every single day, the front page is the same shitty threads, while original or intriguing posts are pushed to the tail end of the board.

Every single day with the

>Ideal bf
>Sissy thread
>Trap thread
>Multiple femanon threads

>>>/soc/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/u/
>>>/cm/
>>>/hm/
>>>/y/

Six, count it, SIX containment boards for the faggots and women and they still leak everywhere they shouldn't be.

There is a noticeable division right now in the demographic for this board, because normies and women seem to have some kind of notion that this place is for them, then have the audacity to bitch about not being treated properly.

If you want a place to post about your insatiable love for cock, there is a million and a half other places for you to go. I don't know why, despite all the push every single day to get them out, they remain here. Stubborn fucking retard normie scum I HATE THEM
>>
welcome to society, we've been replaced
it was our privilege
>>
>>28631819
There's nowhere left to run is there? How incredibly sad.
>>
>>28631880
Wizchan actually have topics related to robot
>>
>>28631914
This. Wizchan is the last bastion of sanity. Unfortunately, that board moves painfully fucking slow. Same threads up for days and days.
>>
File: Capture.png (93 KB, 810x269) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
93 KB, 810x269
>Go on /r9k/
>Make thread describing your typical robot
>Title it "red flags"

Why are roasties so cruel
>>
>>28631935
Then why don't you fuck off and stay there.
>>
>>28631988
>Unfortunately, that board moves painfully fucking slow
Typical normie, can't fucking read
>>
>>28631914
>>28631935

The slow pace is kind of a problem for me, seeing as I'd be spending a large portion of my day there. As I do here. Why do normies have to ruin everything? They are truly evil.
>>
OP knows what he's talking about. The bawwwing in the femanon thread yesterday was particularly bad. Never have a seen such a whiny group of whores mewling over Chad cock.
>>
File: 1461180495433.png (123 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
1461180495433.png
123 KB, 356x333
I've been without internet for quite a while thanks to my NEEThood and had to go without r9k for about a year and half. Anybody mind explaining how they found us?
>>
>>28631836
At least you checked your privilege, shitlord
>>
>>28632178
reddit

fuckin' how else?
>>
File: 1461172102004.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1461172102004.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>28632287
reddit.com/r/4chan

>Not original
of course not
>>
I just want memes and dumbass stories to be real again.
Roasties and attention whores need to get out.
>>
bump for robot revolution
>>
I stand in allegieance with you OP. We must resist and uprise.
>>
File: godhatesfags.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
godhatesfags.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Faggots off my board.

Le original comment
>>
File: 1509903.jpg (295 KB, 671x784) Image search: [Google]
1509903.jpg
295 KB, 671x784
/u/ a pure!
>>
>>28631819
i agree 100%. well 99%, i think the gays are fine, and i have no problem with the women. it's all these straight males fucking everything up. HEAR HEAR OP! BAN THE STRAIGHT MALES!
>>
File: no_more.jpg (14 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
no_more.jpg
14 KB, 236x275
thread old 1 hour, 15 replies...
Few mad gays.

Is straight robo just a meme?

Fuck you ppl for taking one thing that still kept me alive.

Faggots.
Literal.
>>
can we make a place only for us straighto m8o?

Place where we can ban all the threads you named, and since gays cant contain themselves to normal behavior we would effectively have sex losers haven.
>>
>>28632757
God loves all His children. even the ones the devil made gay.
>>
>>28631819
you could have come up with a thread benefitting this board as you suggested.
instead you just shit on the other threads taking all this space up.
your the worst
>>
>>28632887
>r9k
>sex

> hmmm
>>
File: 1463436155603.jpg (70 KB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
1463436155603.jpg
70 KB, 958x960
/r9k/ is a board for straight men and perverts.There is little room for a gay man here anymore.Every single day, the front page is the same shitty threads, while original or intriguing posts are pushed to the tail end of the board

Every single day with the
>Ideal gf
>Interpals thread
>Anti-gay thread
>Multiple >tfw no "_" girlfriend thread

>>>/pol/
>>>/s/
>>>/b/
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/hc/

Six, count it, SIX containment boards for the heteros,perverts and creeps and they still leak everywhere they shouldn't be

There is a noticeable division right now in the demographic for this board, because straight men and perverts seem to have some kind of notion that this place is for them, then have the audacity to bitch about not being treated properly

If you want a place to post about your insatiable love for pussy, there is a million and a half other places for you to go. I don't know why, despite all the push every single day to get them out, they remain here. Stubborn fucking retard normie scum I HATE THEM
>>
>>28633146
here is your (You)
now kill yourself
>>
Yea this faggotry is getting annoying
>>
>>28632927
Only Christians are God's children.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.