[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've become that guy, that workaholic, the ass with little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (808 KB, 1018x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
808 KB, 1018x720
I've become that guy, that workaholic, the ass with little friends because he's a toxic jerk.

Friendships paths that I wpuld trod on comfortably now feels distant and foreign.

I regret not doing better but was I right to push it all away?
>>
>>28631711
Ofc nigga you be chasing that mf guwop. Money ovah everything nigga.

- t. Bricksquad
>>
>>28631711
Only you can answer that anon. Are you happy?
>>
>>28632076

I'm comfy. Finally comfy. I must be a masochist to miss the mental pain I cut ties from.

Just felt a little bit lonely before.
>>
>>28631711
i went this route and it's the best thing i ever did.

life is so much better now. i succeed at what i do and i don't have to split my time with anyone.
>>
>>28632332

It's more comfy but also more lonely.
>>
>>28632548
Keeping "friends" will only drag you down and make your days miserable again, while giving you little or nothing of value.

If you must have companionship you need to seek it from people on your level.
>>
>>28632054
I think op speaks English you fucking ape.

- K. Yourself
>>
>>28632642

Maybe we expect too much from our friends, and we are let down and choose our isolation.

>>28632054

Money is useless without a society.
>>
You got mad skrilla tho. Stackin papers like cray
>>
>>28632821

I'm not a McWorker but my salary isn't anything to write home about.
>>
>>28631711

"A busy solitude is, I think, the happiest life of all."

--Voltaire, Letter to Frederick II, King of Prussia, 1751
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.