[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you work with qts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: laughing girl.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
laughing girl.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
Do you work with qts?
>>
>do you work
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I work with black girls that make fun of me and complain about how "ignorant" the store is for not giving them longer shifts in front of customers
>>
i work with all women

the ones that aren't old and married are fat and bitchy
>>
>>28631581
Yes, my fap fantasy is to have all of them oiled up and naked in a moaning quivering sprawl, moving my member from hole to hole, squeezing a breast or an ass, until I finally cum in one of those holes, doesn't matter which one or whose.

I though all men did this.
>>
>>28631635
Hey doj's cockbunny
>>
>>28631635
how many hours will you work this summer?
>>
File: whew.jpg (71 KB, 652x435) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
71 KB, 652x435
>>28631581
Don't ask me that I'm a professional.
>>
Well no, but I'm studying and there are a lot of good looking girls in my class(seeing as how they're all upper class mostly).
>>
I uber drive. One time, I had to take a full car of sorority girls dressed in slutty pirate outfits to this festival. It was intimidating.
>>
>>28632547
but there are plenty of women professionals
>>
At Walmart 95% of the women are overweight, only a handful of attractive ones.
>>
>>28631581

They are a hell. They wanted me to hit them but I was too autistic, therefore I was banned
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.