[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19, infatuated with a 15 year old girl, with strict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1447747695091.png (8 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1447747695091.png
8 KB, 381x381
I'm 19, infatuated with a 15 year old girl, with strict parents, who lives in the next state over.
What're your annoying/fucked/shitty situations?
>>
what does "infatuated" means?
>>
>>28631515
Too young man
Move on
>>
>>28631532
it means "wants to stick penis in"
>>
>>28631532
Once she's 16 I have an interest in perusing a relationship with this person.
>>
>>28631538
Not OP, but I'm taking the opportunity to ask this
Is it fucked up that my first kiss was at 17 with a 14 girl? (legal btw)
>>
>>28631547
Thats pretty predatory dude. Fuck someone your own age.
>>
>>28631532
it means anon is mature enough to at least understand he is not in love with the girl, but obsessed with the concept of being her boyfriend. the reality would not be anywhere near as great as simply imagining what could have been.
>>
>>28631547
lol consent age at my country is 14 ffs
>>
>>28631561
Within the half your age + 7 rule.
Personally that's too much of a gap though, 1-2 years difference is ideal at that age.
>>
>>28631572
My past interests have been in people -+1 year to me. This is the only example of me being infatuated with someone under the legal age, I see a lot of my past self in her and I'd like to help her through her problems. At this stage I acknowledge she is still immature, and not legal, hence waiting for 16. This being said, if I still not think she's mature enough at that point, I'm happy to keep waiting.
>>
>>28631515
>is a child
>is infatuated with another child
>children being childish
>>
>>28631606
I look (18 now) very underdeveleped tho (almost no facial and body hair, except for dick and armpits)
Normie friends say I walk like a 12 year old kid (I have tourette so I can't keep quiet)
>>
>>28631611
Still the whole waiting for her to become of age thing is pretty creepy.

You yourself acknowledge she's immature why even be interested? I know that's not how it works but still.

Besides you're a legal adult and she won't be for a while even once she's reached the age of consent, its a unseemly power imbalance
>>
>>28631652
Yeah, I acknowledge it's kinda creepy, trust me, if anyone feels weird about this situation it's me. It's worth noting that I'm also aware that by the time she is a bit older I might not even be interested in her anymore. But she's... very intriguing. She's basically the 15 year old me, which is probably where most of this comes from.
>>
>>28631606
Sorry, I had to get my first kiss from somewhere
>>
>>28631652
OP again, also worth noting, I'm not pursing a relationship with her right now at all, nothing more than friends anyway. I know this doesn't justify it, but this is a 'feeling' I have, not necessarily an 'idea', the thought that I might pursue it once appropriate doesn't seem too bad...
That said, I still feel weird.
>>
>>28631698
What's done is done, just don't make it a habit you know.

>>28631684
If she's exactly the same as you where's the interest? I wouldn't want to date someone who was a female carbon copy of myself

variety is the spice of life
>>
Had a kid with my practice gf, now I'm stuck with her. She's alright but a lot older and not attractive.
>>
>>28631754
Go with your gut, if it feels weird don't do it.
>>
>>28631775
There's a lot of theory that romantic interest in someone is actually largely induced by seeing traits of yourself in them. The spice comes from seeing an 'alternate' reality play out alongside your own.
>>
>>28631807
Well I feel weird /now/, I have a feeling that once she's matured I wont feel that way.
>>28631802
Stuck with her as in stuck with the practice gf or the kid? Also, define practice gf? How does that situation even come to be?
>>
>>28631849
Say you wait until she's 18. A lot happens in three years. Highly likely you won't even be in contact t b h.

Not a judgement on you anon, just how this stuff tends to work particularly long distance
>>
>>28631849
Stuck with both, now that we have a kid I can't just up and leave her like I might have if I was keeping to the practice idea.

I bought into the meme frequenting here of dating a really low score girl just to get basic relationship experience so you can move on to better things. In this case it was an older hispanic woman working at the local Meximart. Eventually she let me go to town on her but she got pregnant. Now it's a serious relationship.
>>
>>28631895
I acknowledged that earlier, I honestly hope (right now) that that doesn't become the case, but if it does then when that time comes I probably wont care.
>>28631957
Fuck man, that's brutal. Do you actually have any interest in this person? Do you and her get along?
>>
>>28631775
This is going to raise your eyebrows, but this girl was a dyke before me
I was used as a conversion therapy
Now she's a half-dyke, and I'm just a plain virgin instead of a kissless one
>>
>>28632000
I'm the guy who was 17 btw (I'm 18 now)
>>
I'm in love with a slut. She loves me back but I know that we're both incompatible because we're both batshit insane.
>>
>>28632000
Yeah sorry anon, conversion therapy is bullshit, you did not have an impact on her sexuality.

But that is pretty fucked up circumstances for a first kiss, are you doing okay?
>>
>>28631572
Fuck off you stupid normalfag piece of shit
>>
>>28631985
Not really any romantic feelings or interests, and outside of that we don't have similar interests anyway. She's nice and devoted but pretty reserved and traditional, so it's easy to get along but the relationship is plain/boring if that makes sense. We can't really relate on much and don't have much to talk about. Combined with her not being attractive, as well as the age and culture difference plus a language barrier, it's a sucky situation to be stuck in now.
>>
>>28632035
somewhat
but yea, I think I had an impact yep, seeing how now she's a tumblrina
no complaints from me tho, had the opportunity of having my first kiss with a solid 7.5/10 and making out twice
>>
>>28632079
I see. I think I get what you're saying, you get along but you're just putting up with each other.
I hope whatever happens to you it works out well anon
>>
>>28632073
"normies get out reeeeeeeee"

well done, another quality contribution
>>
>>28632091
well more power to you
I'm just imagining how this happened, was some pastor watching you lock lips?
>>
>>28632146
normies were pissed off at me being a kv so they got me set up with this girl
made out with her without even speaking to her
then 3 days later her friend texted me and gave her whatsapp contact
I started texting her and we made out again
then it all went downhill, she got weird, and she said it was because she got "surprised" about being bisexual
but fuck it
>>
>>28632192
probably for the best t b h, kind of a weird position to start off from as friends or partners
>>
>>28632241
yea I know, it's like we just used each other's mouths for self-benefit and moved on
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.