[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/suicide/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1339953751203.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1339953751203.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
what's the messiest method of suicide?

I want those faggots to clean up every piece of me
>>
>>28631213
jump in front of a train

that way you get the added bonus of scarring the driver and the people on the platform for life
>>
>>28631213
Jumping off building obviously you chode.
>>
>>28631213
Jumping off a building, probably. Or shooting yourself in the head. Maybe also getting hit by a train
>>
The suicide vest things. The only recognisable chunks left will be your feet and the top of your skull.
>>
>>28631213
If you realy want to end it all, go to africa and shoot as many muslims as you can until you are taken down.
That way you'll have a hero's death. People will praise you.
>>
>>28631213
Swallow a bomb and jump off a building onto a train track right before a train is scheduled to arrive.
>>
if you dont care about pain, how about getting naked, cutting yourself open and sticking a live grenade in your chest

i do not endorse these acts, fbi pls
>>
>>28631225
this

If you catch a train going fast enough at the right angle they'll have to clean you off about a mile of track. Jumping off a building is messy, but no where near that scale.
>>
>>28631225
came here to post this. remember to choose the busiest station for maximum exposure and public transit downtime!
>>
>>28631213
Check viability first (you need pole near train track). Smash window on train while it is speeding. Stick head out of window obliterate it when train passes pole. Your body falls into train cart spilling blood everywhere.
More difficult to clean inside of train cart than outside and the rails.
>>
ok so train idea is in, will a light-rail work? they don't have many passenger trains here
>>
>>28631342
It will work, but it won't be ass spectacular. If you're lucky it will be fast enough and at the right angle to kill you instantly, otherwise you'll just be mauled/ground under the tracks/in the wheels
>>
>>28631342
Hard to come up with other ideas when you are conditioned to suggest train after reading comments.
>>
Get yourself killed in one of those giant meat grinders with a note to the authorities.
They'll be recalling for weeks and you'll be on the news about not eating human sausages.
Might even make an entire company go bankrupt.
>>
Full speed car crashes are brutal as fuck. Find a beater, take out the airbag, and go Back to the Future.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>rent wood chipper
>drag it to whatever place you want to be showy
>get hopped up on pain meds or something if you like
>jump in
>>
>>28631759
This would actually be viable. To take it one step further get one with cruise control (or jam gas pedal). Set it to high speed and climb onto the dashboard to get maximum projection when crashing.
>>
Jump into an elevator shaft and wait for it to flatten you, alternatively take enough gas until you pass out and get flatten in your sleep. The best part is no one might notice your corpse for weeks/months, with people going about their lives right on top of you.
>>
>>28631881
>wait for it to flatten you
Haha what? You realize elevators have a huge pit for mechanisms and construction and shit right?
>>
File: 1xzQkSo.png (182 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1xzQkSo.png
182 KB, 400x400
>>28631213
public shooting, if you count the PTSD you'll cause as messy
if you don't wanna kill anyone just miss your shots
the cops will end you soon enough
>>
>>28631906
I'm just going off of shit I've seen in movies.
>>
>>28631791
This desu, but do it at a kindergarten. Paint those lil shits red.
>>
>>28631213
Shove a stick of dynamite halfway up your ass and light it.
>>
go to a preschool or kindergarten armed with a chainsaw and make sure you are dressed as a train
>>
>>28632045
The best of both worlds ;_;
>>
Super glue your hands to your head, then hang yourself with razor wire. May not make much viscera but there with be blood everywhere and you'll be a holding your severed head
>>
File: 98767876.jpg (19 KB, 204x447) Image search: [Google]
98767876.jpg
19 KB, 204x447
the thought of my mother killing herself from grief of my own suicide prevents me from going through with it, she's just had a hard life already and I don't want to make it worse

i'm just waiting for her to die so I can too, probably going to hang myself

I don't believe suicide is selfish, it's just bullshit to tell people their suffering is meaningless so others don't have to feel bad or think about it

anyway good luck with your shit OP
>>
Jumping off tall building, naked, with wrists slit (properly) after downing a shitload of laxatives.

If you have access to a rapid-expansion rucksack then see if you can't let it off it some 30 meters before impact. Probably pop a couple off piss/poop bottles in your rucksack if there's room.

That would probably be the messiest method of an-heroing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.