[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, femanon here. How do you tell a guy he's too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1460037977326.png (317 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1460037977326.png
317 KB, 453x604
Hey robots, femanon here.
How do you tell a guy he's too fat for you without hurting his feelings?
I'd ask a friend this, but you're my only friends.
>>
Tell him he is a fatty and needs to eat less and exercise.
>>
Don't tell him he's too fat outright otherwise he'll think the only thing keeping you two apart is his (lack of an) exercise routine.

Say it's something completely unrelated and be vague about it.
>>
Be harsh.

Fatasses are in a complete state of denial. That's why they're always going for thin or athletic guys/girls.

Before I lost weight I would see a picture of myself and think "wow, that picture makes me look fat."
>>
tell you''ll only date him if he can catches you then you start running away from him
>>
>>28631066
be harsh just like how you women are supposed to be
>>
>>28631066
Counter-question:
How do you tell a girl she's too fat for you without hurting her feelings?

>Inb4 you can't it's impossible.
>>
>>28631305
Only hot women are allowed to be harsh
>>
>>28631066
You're no friend of mine, roastie.
>>
File: Smile 2.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
Smile 2.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>28631107
>Tell him he is a fatty and needs to eat less and exercise.
No, that's rude.
>>28631132
>he'll think the only thing keeping you two apart is his (lack of an) exercise routine.
But that's true, he's a great guy, really funny and friendly.
>>28631172
lol!
>>28631525
>roastie
I'm not a roastie.
>>
>>28631066
I am a vapid brainwashed whore who can't understand the existence of anything except outward appearance. I consciously participate in making this world shittier. Now either give me a lot of money or kill yourself, or preferably both in that order, since I don't want the presence of an unsightly blob marring my carefully selected instagram album even if he has a chocolate dick that ejaculates money.
>>
Fatties gonna fat

Heh
>>
>>28631841
You sound like a very shitty person.
>>28631891
It's a shame really, so many nice people are fat and live unhealthy lifestyles.
>>
>>28631066
If you like him tell him you want a bf who will spot you and lift with you and run, camp, kayak, hike or whatever you do and he can lose the weight while having fun with you and if it works out then you can fuck him cause we all know you just don't want to fuck a fatty
>>
Don't be dumb. It's not rude to tell someone your worried about their health because they're fat. Just fucking say it.

Same deal with someone having something stuck in their teeth or smelling bad. It's way better to just tell them so straight up so they know.
>>
>>28631066
Be honest for once in your life? I know that's hard being a female and all.
>>
>>28631586
If that is true, wouldn't encouraging him to lose weight be more in line with your goals?
I doubt your sincerity and feel you are truly interested in discouraging future advances while maintaining an orbiter.
>>
>>28631586
tell him that you like him but you don't want to be with someone with such an unhealthy lifestyle. It causes all sorts of health issues and a shorter life span, things you just aren't ready to deal with. You can just be honest without saying "fat makes you ugly, kiddo".

If you actually like the guy, offer to help him lose weight. (you don't owe him this, but it could help both of you.)
>>
Fatty here. No matter what you say, you will hurt him, so you can just as well go all out. He is used to it, trust me. Fat guys are below pedos and politicans in their social standing. Everyone hates us and we are used to it.
>>
>>28632779
Pretty much this, another fat guy here, and whatever you say, we heard it before, at least you might finally be the one to make him kill himself so that there's one less fat person in the world.
>>
>>28632779
>>28632806

The only thing I dislike about certain fat people are the self pity ones. I've been fat, I was joking about it as much as anyone else, I was a lazy mother fucker that ate too much. I took care of it though. Got fed up with being tired and sweaty and disgusting all the fucking time. It's really not difficult either. I went for daily walks and ate a reasonable amount of food every day and banned sugared sodas.

I lost my virginity shortly after I reached my goal. I had lots of energy to do outdoor activities that I felt were too tiring before. Everything in life is a hundred times better if you are in shape. It's funny though how some fat guys contemplate suicide before losing weight.
>>
>>28633688
>It's funny though how some fat guys contemplate suicide before losing weight.
I lost it twice already, and it completely killed my metabolism and made me develop half a dozen health issues that I'll never get rid of. Fool me once, etc.
>>
>>28633739
I'm going to assume you lost weight in a cheesy bullshit way. Losing it slowly in a healthy way is the only way to avoid complications.
>>
>>28633811
I didn't, it took me 2 years both times. Regardless of that, I'm never going to look good even if I get on steroids and get all the surgeries now, so what's the point?
>>
>>28633837
Sounds fishy. What kind of complications did you develop?
>>
>>28633874
Yes, I'm lying because I'm insane, fat people are always insane liars. We both know where this is going and that you won't be satisfied no matter what I tell you.
>>
>>28633909
If you have a legitimate health risk CAUSED by losing weight what could I really say? That's incredibly rare, maybe you're an anomaly.

Fat people love to make excuses, I don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Muh cundishuns and whatnot.
>>
>>28633973
Must be nice to always have someone to shit on to feel like a real human being.
>>
>>28631066
Tell him that he's a fat fuck you stupid whore
>>
>>28633999
I asked what the condition was. Not telling me makes it seem pretty fallacious.

I already said that you could be an exception but instead of trying to affirm that you lashed out.
>>
"you're not my type"
It's normie for "you're fat or ugly" and it has been for years.
>>28631472
Still the type line, fat bitches nowadays know there are plenty of whale watchers who will have them.
>>
>>28631586
Go out with him anyways, but be subtle yet firm about wanting to work out together and being healthy. Say you want to get your summer bod and that you want him as an exercise partner.
>>
>>28634041
I had this conversation a billion times before, and it's always just world fallacies from people who want to shit on others, sorry if you're one of the 0.0001% who's actually honest and decent.
>>
>>28634180
I was actually mostly just interested in the condition desu. Looking into diseases and conditions is interesting kinda my thing, I don't really care much about weight otherwise, but a lot of obese people are disillusioned about their conditions so I err on the side of caution.
>>
>>28631066
Just tell him. No skirting around in the dark with a knife behind your back. That only breeds resentment and distrust and ultimately greater heartache in the future when he learns that you were being duplicitous with him. Just sit him down, look him in the eyes and tell him, alpha bitch status.

This is going to break him down. He'll hang his head and think about his life. Then one of two things will happen. He'll either reflect on the choices he's made and work to improve himself, or he'll go r9k status and spiral downward into misery and self-righteous victimhood. If that happens at least you made a clean break.

Just do it, it's the only way. Imagine if you wore a nasty smelling perfume, but your friends were so afraid of hurting your feelings that they didn't tell you about it. Then you left and went about your day smelling like an ox, driving people away and hurting your dating opportunities simply because your friends were so timid and weak that they couldn't make you aware of the problem so you could fix it.

This is just a general principle, it's always best to be blunt and honest with people. Don't try to soften the blow, be firm and make a strong statement. If they go through some emotions, that's on them, and is a natural part of their healing process. Don't deny them the opportunity for self improvement because you were such a weakling you couldn't handle a single uncomfortable conversation.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.