[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS SHOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: mrrobot.jpg (356 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot.jpg
356 KB, 1200x600
>character has anxiety
>can talk to people
>EVEN HAD A GF FOR A WHILE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK NO THATS NOT HOW IT IS YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
no one wants to watch a show about at true robot, get over it

95% of a show about a true robot would be a guy sitting in front of a computer screen
>>
>>28630961
this.

>wake up and lay in bed for a few hours.
>finally leave the bed
>go to desk, turn on computer
>browse 4chan
>masturbate
>eat shitty frozen foods
>watch youtube videos
>cry over how depressing life is
>repeat

literally what the show would be
>>
reminder that any true robot in a film will always be the villain
>>
>>28630961
He's not mr robot to be fair, that's the old guy.
Elliot is just a weird normie. Normies are so retarded they think an aspie would be able to bang a qt drug dealer despite having anxiety. I think they are just unable to understand how a robot behaves.
>>
>>28630961
I don't think you understand what "anxiety" means

reported for shitposting btw
>>
>>28630961

This show is literally a metaphor for anxiety being in your head, you just gotta be yourself.
>>
>>28630961
yeah, I dropped it after the first episode when I saw he was fucking some side chic.
>>
So he's like 99% of the not-mentally-disabled people on this board?
Cool

But seriously "Mr. Robot"? Did the writers just copy /r9k/ for inspiration?
>>
>>28630961
>>character has anxiety
>>can talk to people
>>EVEN HAD A GF FOR A WHILE

That's what normal people consider anxiety, friend.

We are the rare ones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4c78PZRsHs
>>
Should've called it Mr Cyborg desu
>>
>>28631990
>you just gotta be yourself.
get the fuck off this board you cocksucking nigger
>>
>>28630990
All lives have boring parts and all shows skip those parts.
>>
>>28630961
>People actually watch this shit and expect it to be about robots
>>
>>28630961
"this depiction of anxiety is not identical to my own experiences"
Anxiety is a broad spectrum, you can be capable of social interaction and still have anxiety.
>>
>>28632009
>/r9k/ invented the word robot
>>
>>28631962
>>28631990
>>28632271
Good to see there's some actually half intelligent people here.
>>
>>28632271
>Anxiety is a broad spectrum, you can be capable of social interaction and still have anxiety.
Exactly, this is what many dumbasses don't understand, thanks for pointing that out

btw, this how a "real robot" show would look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNTGZYNS6HE
>>
>>28630961
Favorite part is "4chan is sekrit internet hackers club", when it's just a public portapot.
>>
The true robot in this show is bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJ3IyVEdM
>>
>>28632614
I felt worse for Elliot here than Bill, what does this mean?
>>
>>28632643
That you want his dick.
>>
>>28632643
It's because Elliot was really talking about himself
>>
>>28632725
Yeah, I feel that, projecting to the max. I think that's the only way he was actually able to do that.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.