[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
You are naked in your room, when suddenly Trigglypuff appears and savagely kicks you in the nuts. She is also naked, besides an 11 inch purple strap on. Trigglypuff is on a mission to topple the patriarchy, by penetrating your butthole. Trigglypuff must catch her breath after kicking your balls, so you have a 1 minute window before she pegs you. What does /r9k/ do to protect their anuses?
>>
I would push my thumbs into her eye sockets with all my strength
>>
>>28630580
Right as you're about to make contact, she grabs your arm and shoves it in her mouth. She begins to swallow. What do you do?
>>
It's ironic that making fun of her just reforms her belief.
>>
>>28630612
Relax, let her swallow me whole. Once I'm inside her, cut my way out.
>>
>>28630612
>that thing
>grabbing my arm

okay
>>
>>28630640
There is too much blubber. You would never be able to cut your way out.
>>
I like to think this thread is going to be screencapped by some tumblrina and spread as proof of how "despicable" 4chan is
>>
>>28630811
Why would a tumblrina even come to 4chan? Much less have any idea where to go and how to navigate the site.
>>
>>28630640
The Hercules method. Classic
>>
I have a box of Hostess Cupcakes in my bedroom. I would throw them out my room and lock my door when she pursues them.
>>
File: drummer.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
drummer.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>28630552
BANG THE DRUMS
>>
>>28631427
That would've been a hell of lot funnier without that dumb bitch putting herself in there. Fucking women, it always has to about them.
>>
>>28631427
This video perfectly represents that women always make sure that THEY'RE the center of attention. Stupid bitch.
>>
i would lube up
>>
>>28630552
What video is this from?

oringiale
>>
>>28631482
>>28631587

Original commento
fuck stop muting me robot
>>
I would let her destroy patriarchy
>>
>>28631427
the way she does that eyeroll i want to punch her in the face
>>
>>28631427
still better than Lars Ulrich
>>
I dunno man, I'm I can still fight even with the hormones but jesus. I don't even think I could do any damage to that thing. I'd just leg it desu. Run in curves to escape, fatties can't turn very quickly because of their diameter.
>>
>>28630683
Your arm will be trapped within her rolls.
>>
File: 1446140995614.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1446140995614.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>28631630
thats not even an eye roll thats a glance away, how many stacies bullied you for being such a massive faggot to make you so scorned?
>>
I establish a blog and write 250,000-word posts about old philosophers and my own idiosyncratic definitions of common words, only to have my face pushed in the mud by a bunch of skinheads.
>>
She would never be able to lift her leg high enough to kick me in the nuts. Nor would she be able to catch me if I ran or overpower me without sitting on me. And I'm a male landwhale myself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.