[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bodyguard a good career for robots? >Stern demeanor >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Is Bodyguard a good career for robots?

>Stern demeanor
>Don't have to talk to normies very often
>Ocasionally get to blast them if they are trying to hurt your friends
>>
As long as you are not wimpy
>>
You have to look intimidating tho

So 180cm+
Fit body
Strong Jawline
Know how to take people down
High strength

Robots don't posses that
>>
>>28630190

awkward beta shutins do not make for intimidating people
>>
>>28630190
OP read this >>28630255

I myself am a allround international bodyguard. And if I didn't have the past that I had people wouldn't be intimidated by me at all.

The moment they see my height they think they can act funny around me. But when they see my face and especially my eyes they kind of think 50 times before doing something stupid.

If you don't have a past in the army or anything that had to do with killing people. You shouldn't become a body guard but do something like security guard or detective or maybe even bounty hunter if you are good at information gathering. You can sell those information for good money.
>>
>>28630190
The idea of bodyguard is to actually look intimidating enough so people will not try anything.

Beta sperglord who often attacks people will not make good bodyguard
>>
File: 1439870799240.jpg (45 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1439870799240.jpg
45 KB, 620x670
>>28630255
yeah. Most betas are low-test manlets desu. The genetic components could be overcome but we all know robots don't even have the discipline to wash their onaholes regularly, much less become skilled enough to be a bodyguard.

also
>protecting chads and stacies
>>
File: Gripskididly.jpg (89 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gripskididly.jpg
89 KB, 1080x1080
>>28630442
>but we all know robots don't even have the discipline to wash their onaholes regularly

Holy fuck that hits way too close to home. I actually ended up getting a severe urinary infection from not washing my onahole for over a year. My testes swelled up like two small lemons and I actually had to have an old lady give me an ultrasound. On my balls. An ultrasound on my balls.

Moral of the story, wash your onaholes.
>>
>>28630310
>>28630310

That's rad anon! Can you describe the qualifying experience you had? I'm the same way, look like a gubbible Mormon missionary but when push comes to shove.. It rarely does because I just give em the old evil eye like you said and they start stuttering.

I'd need to get a lot more yoked than I am, and brush up on my aim. No backround in smoking people no.. There are bodyguard schools online wonder if that would be enough.

Bounty hunter and detective might be cool, I'm not really motivated by money thought. I'd like to save people that are captured and chase people and all that. Adrenaline junkie
>>
File: Capture-kyle-3JPG.jpg (31 KB, 615x343) Image search: [Google]
Capture-kyle-3JPG.jpg
31 KB, 615x343
To be a decent paid bodyguard you have to be like pic related

Most robots would shit their pants and cry for mummy if squared up to them
>>
File: 1463498827203-327826963.jpg (513 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463498827203-327826963.jpg
513 KB, 1200x1600
D-dont even think about it p-punk...
>>
>>28630698
Shave your head, wear contacts and you're good
>>
File: 1443306099818.jpg (109 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1443306099818.jpg
109 KB, 569x802
>>28630698
r u a big guy desudesu?
>>
>>28631127
Bane posting get you killed famm
>>
It's mostly shitty job with irregular working hours. Also you bet your ass that most of your job will be interacting with the normies.

Security consultant is much better. You tell people what should they do, but rarely do the real work altogether.
>>
Because you gotta be:

> skilled at martial arts up to pro MMA level
> very alert and organised
> ex special forces/federal police
> capable of staying cool in stressful situations
> imposing figure/demeanour that ain't just for show (capable of violence)

I don't think there are many people on 4chan that fit the bill never mind r9k
>>
>>28630503
become a cop or join the army.
>>
>>28630190
>protect normies
>everyone thinks youre an asshole
>get into fights with drunk people
no thanks
>>
>>28631478
>easily achievable by anyone with autistic dedication. But seriously not every body guard is that good hand to hand or has to be. Regular practice and getting in a fight once in a while is usually sufficient.
>most of that alertness comes from being calm and observant and knowing what to look for.
>ex-shady types get work too
>practice
>genetic luck+getting in fights.

With some boxing and groundwork lessons, basic fitness, and being immersed in sketchy culture anyone can be a bodyguard.

The black suit and silenced pistol professional on TV is kind of unrealistic.
>>
>>28630323
No it's not. It's about recognizing a potentially bad situation and avoiding it or diffusing it before it gets to be a thing. If someones going to attack because they think you look weak then all you can really do is prove them wrong.
>>
If youre not a cold motherfucker who doesnt take shit now becoming a bodyguard wont make you chad.

Hell most people involved in sketchy fields of employment are robot like with the chads being the mobsters, politicians and shot callers the thugs, gunmen, and bodyguards work for.

T. Sketchy robot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.