[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a senior in HS(18 years, inb4 underage) and apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463250606434.png (590 KB, 921x503) Image search: [Google]
1463250606434.png
590 KB, 921x503
I'm a senior in HS(18 years, inb4 underage) and apparently some chad on the football team killed himself. Everyone is whining like fucking babies even though they didn't know him, yet when one of my friends committed suicide earlier this year, no one batted an eye. Is this what the world has come to? Half the people here has never heard of the chad, yet they act as if WWIII is going down in the school. Anyone else have any stupid HS stories?
>>
>>28630095
That always happens. I hate seeing people act like they were friends with them for sympathy, especially if they were the bullies that made them do it.
>>
>>28630095
Don't be bitter anon, as fake as some of the sympathy may be, the guy had friends that cared about him, just as you cared about your friend.

Rather than focusing on assholes that capitalize on death for social gains, you should really be thinking about your own friends.
>>
>>28630095
Same thing happened in mine. Some popular kid dies, it's announced in the morning & they bring in help, while a unpopular kid s death was announced seconds before the end of the day
>>
>>28630247
Well look at it this way, why would people care about the death of someone they don't know nor care about? or someone that they don't like?

Why should they?

How would you feel if someone you didn't like died, and their friends told you that you had to feel bad for them.
>>
Why would a Chad kill himself????
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.