[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 1023x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 1023x951
Would you date a trans?
>>
Yeah, wouldn't even think twice.
>>
>>28629873
I think I would, though 'dating' is the wrong term.
More importantly:
I wonder what these people are doing right now.
>>
>>28629873
These people are sick, and like real women, only live through the importance placed on them by others. Your literally feeding their mental illness with your own greed.
>>
>>28629873
I actually have. Really cute girl, and there was this sort of... appreciation I got from her that I never got from other girls. Unfortunately I was not looking for anything serious at the time and she started getting clingy, so I had to end it.
>>
>>28629873
I already have, we dated for a year and it was ok, but the "trans are crazy" isn't just a meme so I ran the fast I could when I realized (and even recieved the rambling late night surprise visit)
>>
Isn't narcissa cosmo?
>>
>>28630088
yes [ignore]
>>
>Dating someone with a mental illness
Yeah,no.
I might as well just date a women.
Fuck one?
Sure.
>>
id fuck a qt trap but i would never want to be seen with him/her/it out anywhere
>>
>>28629873
No. I like vagina.
>>
>>28629873
>dat emotional baggage
>dat roleplaying
>dat forcing a higher pitched voice
What is the appeal here
>>
Why the fuck would I when there's billions of normal women out there instead?
>>
>>28629873
Not even one bit gay, so I'd have to say no. Nothing against them though. Just not my cup of tea.
>>
> Narcissa
I actually loled
>>
>born female
>look like a tranny
>attempting to wear makeup makes me look even more like a tranny
pure suffering
>>
>>28629873
No. The fact that trans are dudes that want to be female don't make them so.
I'm from a poor family; i will not inherit wealth or security, but instead baldness and likely diabetes. I could pretend all I want it won't change shit.
I don't mind trans doing trans shit as long as I'm not involved. But I for sure would never date one.
>>
File: 1462078642115.jpg (667 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462078642115.jpg
667 KB, 1600x1200
>>28629873
>tfw no right wing cheska gf
>>
Would /r9k/ date a Pizza tho :3 I'd cook for you and everything.
>>
I would genuinely much rather be in a relationship with a feminine boy than with that same boy pretending to be a girl, and I'm not even gay.
>>
No...the gayest thing I'll do is dominate cute boys via cyber sex.
Also trannies are psycho, and I'm psycho so us together would be advanced psychosis and we might accidentally open up a wormhole or something.
>>
>>28629873
>be cis girl
>be uglier than 90% of these hons

KI LL ME
>>
>>28629873
Of course I would. Roasties are shit and incapable of love.
The problem is that no trans girl would ever date me.
>>
>>28630773
Pics?
Let us judge you pls.
>>
>>28631428
At least you have a vajayjay
>>
>>28629873
How do you tell the difference between a transgirl and a plain old ugly girl?
>>
I might fuck one assuming they never talk about it to anyone
>>
>>28631270
Pizza, you're cute, but don't even imply that you'd date let alone cook for a robot. Everyone except the lowest of the low orbiters knows you want Chad just as much as a genetic girl.
>>
>>28631270
GTFO you attention whoring scumfuck.
>>
>>28631735
One is mentally ill and the other will make you mentally ill.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1024x966) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1024x966
Absolutely I would not date a man, no.
>>
>>28631883

I'd love nothing more than to cook real food for a roboto if he was grateful. Would be fun! You're right though I'd rather date a female chad.

>>28631913

>He thinks sage does anything
>>
ANNE IS SO FUCKING CUTE
>>
>>28631949
Yeah right. You come on here all the time and say how you're not attracted to robots and wouldn't date them.
>>
>>28631949
Love nothing more? I would like to see how comfortable you would be with a genuine social retard in your house who without a doubt has read into the situation as being more than dinner. It'd be a big ole bowl of mamas spaghetti for the main course that night. I am of the impression that your presence on this bored and every message you send like cooking for robots is for the sole purpose to lure the rock bottom robots into a sense of companionship, that they may have a chance, as long as they have your amazon wishlist covered that is. And I don't blame you. They deserve it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.