[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ywn be a badass ronin wandering feudal Japan cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Musashi_Miyamoto_(NASSR).jpg (60 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
Musashi_Miyamoto_(NASSR).jpg
60 KB, 500x707
>tfw ywn be a badass ronin wandering feudal Japan cutting down samurai who try to fuck with you
>>
>dual wielding

what a faggot
>>
>>28629722
rebel without a cause

fucking meek geishas here and there, get paid in teen sex for protecting some villagers...

sounds nice enough.
>>
>>28629722
>>28629747

lmao 2kat

Lmao
>>
>>28629747
>I could never be this skilled, so I must insult to compensate
>>
>>28629963
Duel wielding is just a meme from modern times. Nobody back then actually duel wielded except with one sword and a dagger/shorter sword. 2 swords of equal length make little sense and just get in the way of each other. They offer no benefits that 1 sword and a dagger doesn't also offer, and the latter configuration offers more benefits. Get yur head out of the anime faggot.
>>
>>28630015
I don't watch anime at all. But clearly you know a lot about this subject because you obviously lived in those times and witnessed every single thing that happened back then. Also, everyone obviously has the same exact skill level as you do and no one could ever be above that.

The hell was I thinking?
>>
>>28630015
>Clearly doesn't know who Musashi Miyamoto is

Literally kill yourself
>>
File: 1462794635469.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1462794635469.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>>28629722
>you will never travel to a new world to conquer unknown lands and rape qt indians
>you will never defend catholicism in the muddy lnads of belgium
but we can still make dank memes
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.