[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do you guys fall for the virginity meme. Is it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1461514579454.jpg (50 KB, 974x683) Image search: [Google]
1461514579454.jpg
50 KB, 974x683
So why do you guys fall for the virginity meme. Is it really that worse being a virgin than losing it to your gf of a few months then breaking up with her because of your crippling depression and never being able to talk to her again. Whereas a virgin still has the slight chance of finding a special someone. Plus sex is overrated
>>
Yeah i forgot non virgins can never find a "special someone" and you only get one try. You retards really try your hardest to make yourselves believe that you chose to be alone, NEET, and virgins and that somehow this "choice" is better than a normal life
>>
>>28629690
it really is true for women, statistically, and really just logically. doesn't seem to matter for men, though.

guy that only dates virgins btw, on my second one, hopefully i don't get too old for them anytime soon
>>
>>28629710
>on my second one
opinion discarded
>>
>>28629614
Apparently you don't get it OPie.

This isn't about fucking sex. The average robot can save up a $50-$500 and go grab a hooker of whatever value off back page or Craigslist or some shit and "fix" being a virgin real fast.

Its about fucking intimacy you dip. Being close and commiserating with another human being. People want to feel like they're not fucking alone in this shit world and that someone might give a fuck if they die.

Thing is thanks to hilarious little phenomenon like hypergamy (and the effect the internet has had on it) that is near impossible for the average 5/10 hetero male to achieve long term - not unless he goes prison gay and finds a like-minded 5/10 which pro tip: this is happening more and more as men bail out of the hetero sexual market and realize they can get most if not all of what they want from someone's ass (literal) they can get along with rather than a hypergamous roastie trying to trap them in marriage.
>>
File: 1463266319253.jpg (58 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1463266319253.jpg
58 KB, 511x428
>>28629817
brilliant.

kljopn
>>
>>28629817
This isn't the point of the thread, robots still obsess over getting a gf but for some reason they won't go near anyone that's had sex in the past

There's a difference between a slut and a non virgin. Personally I think that having sex only in committed relationship (long term gf) doesn't make you a slut
>>
>>28630034
I wonder what sex made this post...
hmmmmm
>>
>>28630097
I wonder what virginity status made this post...
hmmmmm
>>
>>28630034
Well no shit, that was the fantasy sold to them by their mothers and absentee fathers. "Treat all women with respect," and shit like "open the door for a lady." All the chivalrous bullshit that is the utter hallmark of the beta orbiter - someone who believes chivalry still exists.

We got sold this lie we would have our own special and unique virgin princess all to ourselves if we were just her knight in shining armor. Lol go figure only half of that is right. You can be her knight - one of dozens who are lined up vying for her attention while she picks and chooses who she wants to fuck. You're no more interesting to her than you are useful.

Do you get it? We get taught someone will love us for who we are - not what we can do for them - not how useful we can be to them like a fucking tool. And that's what most men are reduced to in the eyes of women: a tool to be used until it is broken and blunted, at which point it is discarded for the next. And the internet has made it possible for women to constantly seek the next best model, next best tool on the market - all into their 50s and beyond. The "value" of women has artificially skyrocketed and the value of men has plummeted. In sexual market value terms, we might as well be sitting on the equivalent of the housing bubble.

We keep getting taught that relationships are supposed to be a relationship of equals but that's just not the case as made evident by every law, social custom, and otherwise. Want to know what a relationship of equals looks more like? Fucking homo faggots. Big surprise huh? That a relationship between two men ends up being more "equal" than the one way street that women have become.
>>
>>28630097
I'm a guy
>>28630249
I don't know where you're getting this from desu, I believe that all people should be respected equally as a matter of human decency (holding the door open isn't something I would do exclusively for girls, if anything they're less appreciative)

Honestly I agree with this but this kind of culture propagates due to the prevalence of beta orbiting. If you don't like the behaviour of some slut, stop orbiting her. Tbh beta fags are as much to blame for sluts for this.

Women and men are biologically different and outright trying to deny that is just delusion

Discussing how unfair relationships are is all well and good, but it stil doesn't answer the original question of why robots are so obsessed with the idea of virginity and purity
>>
>>28630689 it stil doesn't answer the original question of why robots are so obsessed with the idea of virginity and purity

Explained this already. Because that's part of the lie we were sold. That she would be "ours." Not a stretched out roastie who's had Jamal's cum inside of her cervix.

Moreover that returns to biologically essential imperatives to ensure paternity.
>>
I'm a virgin despite the fact that I'm decently good looking and know that girls have been interested in me in the past. I may not be great at socializing and communicating with people, but I could easily get laid if I tried.

The thing is, I've never tried. I have never gone to a party aside from childhood birthdays. I have never even consumed alcohol in a social setting. I avoid all social contact and have zero friends, and I'm content with this.

Thinking abstractly, I guess the idea of sex is appealing (I'm not asexual), but if I REALLY think about it, I don't think I'd enjoy it. I hate being intimate with people, even first degree relatives. I cannot conceive of a situation where I would be willing to expose myself not only physically but emotionally to another person (I am constantly closed off to other people and uncomfortable in their presence, I am uncomfortable even closing my eyes in public because it feels like letting my guard down).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.