[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about NEET men that makes them so attractive to us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: neet frog.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
neet frog.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
What is it about NEET men that makes them so attractive to us Femanons?
Im a career oriented woman, come from a well off family, went to college, and have a job in finance, yet I just cannot get over this fantasy of being gangbanged by three or even perhaps four NEETS. Logically I know that NEETS produce nothing for society, yet every time I imagine having a NEET dick in my mouth, while simultaneously another is stretching my clit wide open, I become more aroused and wet than anything else!
I dont understand at all, prehaps it is some sort of primal desire we women have instilled in us genetically?
Any other fembots want to throw out some ideas?
>>
I don't know, something about a man living wild and free must awaken something deep in us. I guess it sort of is kind of like a biological thing?
>>
>>28629596
This bait just feels really awkward. Work on your writing skills, anon.
>>
>>28629596
What a lame bait thread. Go die.
>>
>>28629596
Lmao, this shit is getting out of hand man.
>>
>>28629596
>NEET dick in my mouth, while simultaneously another is stretching my clit wide open,
> stretching my clit wide open
What did "she" mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>28629707
"She" is retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 750x725
>>28629596
We just ooze the pheromones of a thousand ripped fighting Spartans fembot. We truly are the envy of men everywhere. Now excuse while I get me Ma to refill my Goku cup with more Mountain Dew.
>>
>>28629617
>>28629596
Alternatively just kys
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 386x661
Lack of cancer causing stress hormones. The wage slave can't communicate except for grunts because of stress, his skin unhealthy and pale from being indoors all day, blemishes from a lack of healthy balanced diet and stress, lack of sleep causing bags under his eyes and redness. He's a grotesque creature reduced to the level of beast, we admire his dedication but despise what he is, because he's not a free man.
>>
>>28629596
>stretching my clit wide open
Anon, clits don't work like that. Go ask your mom to make you some tendies with welfare money.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28629596
This femanon knows what she's talking about.
>>
>>28629596
It's because of what they bring to the table. What do wagies bring? Money. Okay, great, but I'm an independent woman. The NEET, on the other hand, is educated, cultured, and artistic. My latest NEET lover is an expert in classical guitar, routinely keeps up on physics journals (the subscription for which is paid by wagie's contributions to society, i.e. NEETbux), and can spend an evening discussing the philosophy with me. Why would I want some burned-out boring commuter drone when I can have the passionate NEET?
>>
The neet has convinced others to provide for it out of respect and fear for the awesome power of the neet. Nothing gets a girl wetter than the pack leaders.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.