[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at store to buy cigarettes and alcohol >go to pay >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1453731861601.jpg (81 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1453731861601.jpg
81 KB, 300x250
>at store to buy cigarettes and alcohol
>go to pay
>the qt cashier is talking to her male co-worker
>the co-worker whispers something while looking at me
>she starts laughing
>asks for my ID
>she is still laughing
>pay, say nothing and go outside and cry

WILL THIS SHIT EVER END

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28629347

If the store is a chain, send an email to corporate about what happened. Be polite, but say you were "Gravely offended by the insensitive remarks made about [insert topic you were thinking they were laughing at you about and stick to it] by the cashier working at [time]."

Be sure to give location. Pick something like homosexuality or racism as the topic of the mockery.
>>
>>28629412
This OP

In all honesty they were probably laughing at something else but had to make eye contact with you since you were standing there as a customer. Either way if you want follow this posters reply and ruin their lives, who cares.
>>
This is the problem. Some of you robots think everyone is talking about you, or looking at you, or making fun of you. If you truely are a robot people will not look at you twice, let alone engage in convo aboit you. Stop thinking the world revolves around how you look or behave or your pony bag or whatever really. No one really cares about this shit.
>>
>>28629467
Fuck off to reddit bitch. Make sure she loses her job anon reeeeeeee reeeeeee
>>
File: 1461519002589_0.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1461519002589_0.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>28629412
Fucking this, also share your experience on the company's social media platforms. I'll be damn if some wagefag is going to ruin a company's chances of making money off of me. Who the fuck do these motherfuckers think they are?

I'M THE CUSTOMER

I HAVE THE MONEY

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28629467
> a robot
> people will not look
> not engage in convo aboit you
Like robots weren't bullied

> I suck at implying
>>
>>28629467
Says the filthy normie who's on r9k making fun of robots.

I hope your family dies in a fire while you watch.
>>
>>28629347
Shit op. This is fucking unacceptable.

Name of store and location.
>>
>>28629550
Maybe YOU were, loser
>>
File: 1456077830181.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456077830181.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28629467
>there is a guy infront of me
>nothing, just normal cashier talk
>I step up and ask for a pack of cigarettes
>her co-worker whispers something right afterwards
>she starts laughing asking for ID

yeah, I'm sure it wasn't about me
>>
>>28629765
Sorry, but that was a week comeback.
>>
>being this insecure

I know being an autist is a requirement for posting on /r9k/ but this is just silly
>>
>>28629833
That wasn't even me. Two peoe feeling sorry for you. Not bad, anon.
>>
>>28629788
post a pic of yourself
and we'll determine if it was or was not you that they were laughing at

don't be shy, guy
>>
>>28630050
No worries, I cant see who is impersonating or not. Likewise you can never be sure that I'm the same person you replied to.
> implying you're not a mod or 3-letter agency
>>
They weren't laughing at you mate
>>
I work in retail and barely even notice that there's a customer there, let alone what they look like or are buying. We don't give a shit about you, you could be naked and we wouldn't care
>>
>>28630180
Fucking lies.

The only solace in retail is making fun of the customers.
>>
>>28630180
>Implying
Maybe if you are alone. I've heard from several who work in retail that they "connect" over is making fun of customers.
>>
File: P900nutella.jpg (68 KB, 740x610) Image search: [Google]
P900nutella.jpg
68 KB, 740x610
>>28629347

sometime in future you will regret the time you were considered younger than you were
>>
>>28630259
I work retail and this is generally true
if you work alone you probably aren't going to care
if you're working with someone else you will make fun of customers but, unless you're just a total piece of shit, you're going to make fun of how they act, not look
they wouldn't laugh at him for just buying cigarettes
>>
Normals are universally bullies, this isn't new

They're always trying to push down people they see as below them, even the bottom tier of nerdy losers does this. They all deserve to be executed.
>>
>>28629347
What's the problem?

There's exactly two ways to react to anything in life: You do something about it, or you don't. Whichever way you go, it's a choice, so why then bitch and moan and cry about it afterwards?

Whether the issue here is you being hypersensitive when they didn't even whisper anything about you, or them actually being dicks towards you, the only real variable there is you, and what you decide to do with it. This, fucking doing nothing about it and then going off crying somewhere is the stupidest thing you can do. It's illogical, pointless, a waste of fucking time and energy.

There will always be people who act like dicks, and there will always be situations where you misunderstand something and get insulted for nothing at all. Deal with it, or don't, but accept the consequences of your choice either way, stop thinking about it, and move the fuck on with your life.

It's *that* easy.
>>
>>28629467
This, people have their own shit to deal with you self-absorbed autists.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.