[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop staring at me creep, I'm just here to run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463311385169.jpg (403 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463311385169.jpg
403 KB, 1280x1280
Stop staring at me creep, I'm just here to run
>>
>>28629340
You're here to attract a mate you fucking slut.
>>
>I'm sorry, for staring. It's just people come from around the world to look at natural wonders like the grand Canyon, northern lights, and Niagara Falls. I can't break my neck a little, to look a natural beauty, such as your self?
>tips bucket hat

I've actually said this before.
>>
>>28629538
How's the restraining order treating ya?
>>
>>28629575
Luckily no restraining order. Just a forced smile, a thanks, and promptly ignored for the rest of the year.
>>
>>28629538

Neckbeard as fuck

Jesus mang
>>
File: 1458697236261.webm (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458697236261.webm
1 MB, 720x1280
Run fucking roastie run
>>
>>28630881
how can someone be so retarded?

women should have never been allowed to vote
>>
>>28631034
not only they are but they also decide elections now
>>
>>28630881
QWOP is real
>>
>>28629340
she wouldnt know im looking at her ass
its not like im trying to stare at someones ass it just happens to be there and theres not a lotof places to focus your attention why would you make this weird for me OP you're a creep.
>>
>>28629340

Females don't you the word "creep" anymore

It's "creeper" now

Get it right OP
>>
>>28630881
seems fake, the cameraman was focused on her and never tried to follow the other ones

and at the end she is tempted to look at the cameraman
>>
>tfw underaged girls use those leggings or whatever that are so tight you can see some mad cameltoe
Im not sure if I should be staring, but its hard not to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.