[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally escape from this shithole >look in the comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1311728275751.gif (379 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
1311728275751.gif
379 KB, 363x475
>finally escape from this shithole
>look in the comments on pretty much anything
>a bunch of Trump supporters calling everyone "normies", "degenerates", and "cucks"
>there's actually some guy who wrote and made a bunch of money off his book, "Cuckservatives", which basically takes everything from /pol/ word-for-word

Is this board's ideology going to become the norm now? Will I ever escape from this cesspool?
>>
Didn't believe you
>went and googled "cuckservatives"
Had a nice laugh thanks OP
>>
>>28629266
I wonder if hippies ever do psychedelics and go into the woods and get eaten by bears
>>
>>28629285
It's got its own Wiki page and everything. I think we've let this meme go a little too far.
>>
>>28629327
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell
Do the mentally ill count as hippies? Their entire life is a trip.
>>
>>28629327
I wonder what dying on psychedelics would be like. It'd either be extremely unpleasant or the greatest experience someone can go through. I think Timothy Leary, or one of those psychonaut kinda guys, took acid on his death bed and it helped him come to terms with death. But I'd imagine, obviously, that being in a quiet hospice with your loved ones and being violently mauled to death by a bear are quite different experiences entirely. I get a bad trip just from the lights being a little too dim.

Personally, if I had to have my organs ripped out by an angry bear, I'd like to have it done while I was on MXE. MXE kills your fear instinct and stops pretty much all pain and kinda takes you away from the reality of where you are. I've hurt myself while I was tripping on MXE or ketamine and I didn't even realize it had happened until I was mostly sober again.

There's this theory I've read, in this book about ketamine, that the brain releases enormous amounts of potassium ions when it's faced with oxygen deprivation. I guess the potassium somehow offsets permanent damage from the loss of air going to your head or something. But anyways potassium actually acts like an NMDA-antagonist, otherwise known as a "dissociative" (a class of drugs that includes ketamine, MXE, and DXM), and that might be what makes people go through "near-death experiences", which is a very common experience where patients trip balls when they're on the verge of death. The book found an astounding number of similarities between these near-death-experiences and ketamine trips, like a feeling of being "reborn" and all kinds of religious imagery. I think there's definitely some credibility to it, having personally gone through a NDE and done ketamine a few times. The things you see, feel, and think are very similar.

I think I'd be a lot more ready to die if I was way out in the stratosphere, talking to God.
>>
>>28630817
>acid on his death bed
that was Aldous Huxley

and if you die a natural death, DMT supposedly secrets from a gland, giving you one last ride
>>
>>28631280
was huxley going blind and trying a bunch of weird shit to fix it, like LSD?
>>28629266
>>a bunch of Trump supporters calling everyone "normies", "degenerates", and "cucks"
Yeah there's no escaping that one, you can tell they're a normie if they want to vote for Trump. Nothing against Trump or anything but he's a chad in a popularity contest, how do robots like that?
For the degenerates, honestly people who talk about that are probably just projecting their own bullshit on other people. If you start a rant accusing other people of shit people don't necessarily know you're some degenerate nutbag you should try trolling them cucks with questions to see if they answer things and expose themselves as a degenerate and telling them they are because they're too dumb to know it probably.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.