[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get people to like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1426034699166.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
1426034699166.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
How do I get people to like me?
>>
>>28629232
probably not in the right place to ask that
>>
>>28629232
Show them your boobs, or give them money, whichever you have.
>>
>>28629232
You don't. Stop trying to getting people to like you and honestly "try to be yourself". Are you in school? Just get comfortable in your area of study and people will surely come across you.
>>
>>28629232
Just be yourself, anon!

>people told me this my entire life
>23 now and barely any friends and thus barely any social skills
thanks
>>
people judge you based entirely on how you look, they make these judgments within like 5-10 seconds. google it.

if someone doesn't like you within those 5 seconds you'll just be fighting an uphill battle.

so yea, it's all based on how you look, nothing else is relevant.
>>
>>28629232
Rip one of your testicles off and eat it in front of them.
>>
>>28629232
JUST B URSELF
ORIGINAL ORIGINAL
>>
>>28629241
This.

Or ask for any other form of legitimate advice not related to piss bottles.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.