[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marry Fuck...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 1461918412325.jpg (78 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1461918412325.jpg
78 KB, 500x590
marry, fuck, merciful kill it with your bare hands
>>
>>28628814
I'll never be satisfied with a girl who doesn't have a rack like that.

Thanks anime.
>>
i can't chose, they all deserve death
>>
>>28628814
/b is over there gaytor
>>
>>28628814
marry brunette, fuck blonde, kill fat-tits
>>
Marry mommy-body, fuck blonde, kill left
>>
>>28628814
Marry right, bang left, end the one in the middle
>>
>>28628916
>>28628950
>>28628906
Shit taste. Correct answer is: fuck right, marry middle, kill left.
>>
I wouldn't do anything to somebody who is more willing to expose themselves than me. Call me prude but you have to have a pretty norman mindset to pose for that pic.
>>
Marry right, kil middle, fuck left.
>>
>>28629002
Plebian taste anon
>>
kill and fuck all. degenerate nude posting touchy touchy HARLOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28628814

marry left, kill middle, fuck right
>>
Fuck, kill, marry. In that order. I'd fill up mommy wife every day.
>>
Fuck middle, marry left, kill right
>>28629002
Shit tier taste
>>
>>28628814
fuck middle, marry right, merciful kill self
>>
>>28629059
>>28629127
Based af senpai
>>
>>28628814
marry kill fuck desu
>>
>>28629127
Same desu senpai

oc ringh ere
>>
>>28629002
you want to marry her because she has small saggy breasts?
>>
>>28628916
>>28628950
This
I couldn't live without those tits for the rest of my life
>>
>>28629234
Right has a piercing and left has a tattoo. Middle is the only sensible choice to marry.
>>
>>28628814
Marry, fuck then beat them all to death for being haram.
>>
>>28628814
fuck left, marry middle, but most importantly kill the cow
>>
None of them
All of them
All of them

Only sane response.
>>
kill them all, whores
>>
File: How_Mac_Got_Fat.png (900 KB, 1201x679) Image search: [Google]
How_Mac_Got_Fat.png
900 KB, 1201x679
>>28628814
This one is hard OP. Let's see.
To me, it's
Ass>face>tits in every single circumstance.
However in this circumstance, girl on the right has my fucking mouth watering, and sending feelings to my dick with those big fat titties.
But Look at her ugly face. Look at her shit hips that indicate a flat white girl ass. Still in her case I feel like those tits MORE THAN make up for those short cummings. For now. In 10 years those beautiful tits, will look like giant squashes. Giant, disgusting, squashes.

Middle girl has shit tits. Big deal, she's easily the prettiest, and look at those hips. PAWG no doubt.

Left girl, or dead girl as I'd call her, is hotter than any girl I'll ever hope to get with, id even say she's 8/10. But she's unremarkable in almost every way. Basic bitch tattoo in a basic bitch place, easily the least attractive of the 3.

So the only answer is
>Fuck right girl
>marry middle
>kill left girl, and rape her first, and/or fuck her dead body if possible.
>>
>>28628814
>yep they're fake
>look at my hot saggy boobs, i've had 5 kids and you can't even tell
>no, look at me, moooo
they should all die
>>
>>28629615
>hating on stacey poole's tiddies
go back to jerking off to lolishit faggot
>>
marry, fuck, kill obviously

one on the end is a rotter, one in the middle has shit tits, one on the left is perfect
>>
>samefagging

wew m80
>>
>>28628814
Why do girls always cross their legs as if they were almost peeing themselves?
>>
Marry left so I can look at those titties every day. Fug right. Kill middle

Imo
>>
Would fuck the shit out of that taller girl with the huge tits. Gotta inseminate a bitch like that to keep my lineage strong.

Would marry the girl on the left because her tits looks like they'll keeps the best over time and keep me aroused for at least a decade to come.

The slut in the middle has sad, droppy tits, and yet they're small. Such a terrible deformity should be removed from teh gene pool so I'd probably use the big tittied monster to suffocate her with her breasts while I fuck her.
>>
>>28628814
marry - left
fuck - middle
kill - right
>>
fuck right, kill center, marry left
>>
>>28628814
the girl on the far rights breasts look like giant zits full of puss.
>>
>>28628814
I'd need to see their whole faces to make an informed decision.
>>
>>28630139
I wonder what it's like to have testosterone as low as yours.
>>
>marry
none
>fuck
left
>kill
right
>>
>>28630117
Good taste tbqh man
>>
>>28628814
kill, kill and kill. all shit
>>
Marry left
Fuck middle
Kill the sea cow on the right.
>>
Fuck the brunette qt on the right

Wife the huge jugged slut on the left. (monster racks are rare and need to be tied down if you get the chance)

Kill the blonde chestlet
>>
>>28630935

Would help if I could tell my left from right FML
>>
>>28628814
From left to right
Kill, marry, fuck
>>
marry right
kill middle
fuck left
>>
Kill all three of them. Fuck the corpse of the girl on the left. Stuff her like a dead animal and marry her corpse.
>>
Kill left because she's a degenerate whore with a tattoo right above her cunt. Fuck middle and marry the titty monster.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.