[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you going to realise that nobody gives a shit about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462269414643.png (71 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1462269414643.png
71 KB, 1456x1108
When are you going to realise that nobody gives a shit about you?

You're a young male. You're completely replaceable and in the past you and many others would have just been killed off in a war. Men by definition in every single society have been disposable.

Nobody will ever feel sorry for you, care about your problems or try and help you because of this. You don't deserve it and society owes you nothing.
>>
i'm fine with it, hedonism is the answer
>>
>>28628426
i have already realised.
i am taking a nihilistic approach to life
>>
>>28628426
>society owes you nothing.
Absolutely correct. Keep in mind that also I owe society nothing. Thus:
>>28628442
>>28628458
>>
>>28628519
Yes you do. You just shouldn't expect anything in return.
>>
By that same token I owe society nothing either. So I can be a lazy, selfish asshole and shitpost on the Internet to feel superior just the way you do.
>>
>>28628525

I owe society nothing. I owe taxes to my government because of the threat of violence if I don't. I'm curious though - please list some of my debts.
>>
>you would've been killed off in a war

I wish. I've tried to join the Army when I was 17, but they didn't even want me.
>>
>>28628426
I'm aware, and that's why I don't owe anything to the society.

Women can manage fine on their own/with the help of orbiters.
>>
>>28628458
Nihilism is literally the edgiest part of phase II. You'll still have empathy, anon. You're just going to mix yourself up even more if you take that approach.
>>
>>28628426
When I was six.
>>
File: 1458576355627.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458576355627.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Why is this pepe's legs so scrawny?
>>
File: PlanB.jpg (84 KB, 659x660) Image search: [Google]
PlanB.jpg
84 KB, 659x660
>>28629054
you and me both.

wwqwq-0qw-0wq
>>
>>28629221
What are phases?
>>
>>28629054
Same.

>tfw will never die for something you believe in in a war
>tfw will never ride in a Huey in Vietnam
>tfw will never fight against the russians for the holy king of sweden
>tfw will never die in afghanistan for mother russia
>tfw will never storm the beaches of normandy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.