[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sucess general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462824231210.jpg (63 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1462824231210.jpg
63 KB, 1075x603
Any rich and or sucessfull guys here? Can you write about how you made it? Feel free to boast. No rich parents please, from rags to ritches is the impressive kind

I am a loser and like reading these kinds of stories for inspiration

I want to be like those guys who had a shitjob but had a breakthrough or saved money and invested

Or went to Chad from robot and fucked bitches

Pic unrelated
>>
Well, I feel like I'm *moderately* successful.

Never did any job but programming. I had 100k saved up for a house when I was about 30 - not bad, but not great since I pissed a lot of it away when I was in my 20s.

After that, I started really paying attention to how much I spent, and started buying rental homes. I also kept switching jobs, even though it was a pain, and the company that I was with did really well. I had stock as part of my income, so I sold that and bought more rentals.

With the rentals and other investments, I'm now able to be NEET with a good income.
>>
>typical "oh I'm smart but lazy" cunt of a teen
>not even smart, but people think I am
>fuck up high school big time due to being average and lazy
>no future, no hope
>go off and work some horse shit jobs for a few years
>become more disciplined, but most importantly realise I don't want to spend my life working there
>decide to start studying again
>this time I'm motivated, I enjoy it, I apply for uni at 22 to do biochem/premed because I always enjoyed it
>I'm not clever, stuff that comes naturally to people in my class takes me hours of studying
>but I always do as good as they do because I put the effort in
>grades are good, get into med
>final year med student will be an interesting doctor next year

I'm not smart. But I'm a really fucking hard worker. Six years of dedication, but I got what I wanted.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
>>28628370
I'm pretty successful for a guy with only a high school education. I grew up fucking dirt poor too with a huge family, so I had to work straight out of high school. I'm 34 now and am making almost 6 figures working as a package delivery guy. I had to work some pretty shitty jobs at first, but they all gave me experience and skills people were looking for. Also have a credit score of 814, feels good.
>>
>>28628778
>>28628632
>>28628500
amazing, I want to be like you
>>
>>28628370

I'm a lawyer in London - Depending on what you think is a lot, I'm pretty well off, and I own my own house which is worth in the region of a million.
>>
I intend to get a job and rent my parents spare house
>>
>>28628902
Well, don't be like me in my early days, save your money and learn about investing.

www.mrmoneymoustache.com
www.earlyretirementextreme.com

These are two places to start. Honestly, it's not easy, but the plan is very simple.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.