[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to look up advice on how to deal with believing nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1444965221764.png (830 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1444965221764.png
830 KB, 792x792
>try to look up advice on how to deal with believing nobody will ever find me attractive
>get a bunch of women talking about their exes in every fucking link
>not one bit of help for absolutely undesirable males
>>
>>28628297
I can help if you want.

Why do you think youre undesirable?
>>
>>28628346
I used to be quite fit and never got attention from girls
I've never had any kind of close relationship with a female
Online dating got me no responses
I'm 5'7"
I've never been complimented on my facial appearance by a non-relative
Friends used to make jokes about my face politely
I can't even keep a text relationship up with a female
Posting my face online has got me no positive comments, people did point out flaws though
No female has ever shown interest in me
I'm a kissless, dateless, handholdless, virgin
I get attached to any female who shows me the slightest bit of interest
I can't leave my house without wanting to throw up
I see myself as ugly and can point out the flaws whether it be in mirror or photo
My therapist basically told me to focus on personality and not expect attractive girls
I'm so confident that I'm not attractive I cut my face and now have stitches.
I don't have a straight diagnosis but it's looking like high functioning autism or OCD mixed with depression and anxiety.
I'm just a terrible person to be around and it got me put in the psych ward
>>
>>28628476
>>28628346
Also, I know I'm ugly. That's a big issue for me but my solution isn't going to be by focusing on trying to make myself less ugly because it's not going to happen.

I just want to stop getting mad when I see attractive people in public
I want to stop hurting myself when I hear a comment about attractive or tall guys
I want to stop obsessing over relationships and move on to focus on something else in life
>>
Anon it's because society wants you to kill yourself.

Either go along with it or don't. Doesn't matter. But it should be pretty clear by now that that's the goal here.
>>
>>28628476
Sounds like OCD and Anxiety and Depression.

Also, your therapist is right, it's always better to focus on personality.
Especially with girls I find everything is easier if you just try to be a friend firstmost. It's also important to think of ladies as a person and not as some goddess. This way, you don't get too attached and you'll appreciate them more. They'll also appreciate you more for it, and that goes a long way

Try not to think of your flaws, also. Everytime you think of something flawed about yourself, try to think of one cool thing about yourself as well.

Amd just try to talk, man, that's the biggest thing. Just talk to people normally, ask them how they are etc. People love a good conversation
>>
>>28628587
I physically can't bring myself to function normally any more.

I'm too clingy, I'm too bitter, I'm too cynical, I'm too insecure, I'm too emotionally stunted

The problem right now is that I can't even make friends. I literally made a thread on /r9k/ begging someone to hang out with me and I actually met 2 people, I think I may form a friendship with one of them but I'm not sure if they want to yet.
>>
>>28628522
Also, one more thing from the same guy, contrary to popular belief, pansexuals are real (but I don't think thats a good name for it).
There are people in this world who do genuinely fall for people based on personality alone, and they're usually the nicest people out there. So hang in there bro
>>
>>28628652
Hey, thats a good start man.

And enough with the negativity man, you can get over those things. Believe me, I did. It took me awhile but I did.

Tell me what's cool about you? Like whats something interesting or something you like
>>
>>28628587
>treat them like people and not goddesses
>by putting their desires ahead of yours and going out of your way to make them happy with the hope that maybe they might make you happy some day if they're nice enough possibly
This is how orbiters are born.
>>
>>28628696
I have no idea where you got any of that, dude

Nah nah, you treat them as a person, but remember you're still a person also. Don't be their bitch, you have your own interests and stuff to do.
>>
>>28628696
>be friends first
No guy really wants to be friends with a girl m8. They just want sex and to not be so lonely. This be friends with them advice is shit. It puts everything a woman says she wants over everything a guy actually does want.
>>
>>28628868
Except it doesn't.

All you have to do is just look at ladies as people rather then a potential sex partner. Dont be an ass.
>>
File: 260384932.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
260384932.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>28628683
>>28628653
>There's still hope
>It's astronomically low chance of hope but keep playing that lottery
I just want to stop getting homicidal when I go out
I just want to be able to jack off without getting depressed
I just want to desire something in life besides a relationship with a human
>>
>>28628882
What you mean is:
Act like they're people rather than potential sexual partners.

Women are incredibly boring people. It's hard to just do this. Even comparing malebots to fembots fembots are far more boring (both are boring obviously). But because I'm a guy I feel something special when I talk to women.
>>
>>28628939
>homicidal
Hope you meant suicidal.
>>
File: 1448161500034.jpg (48 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
1448161500034.jpg
48 KB, 550x778
>advice is always just to keep trying
>going to die wasting my life chasing love
>>
>>28628297
There's no such thing as a male who can't be made desirable. I'm fat, ugly, poorly-groomed, have a huge, untrimmed beard, wear a fucking *fedora*, and I get plenty of attention. Young college co-eds flirt with me all the time. As long as you're confident, interesting, attentive, and not afraid to stake out your own unique style, you should have no trouble finding someone who wants to be with you.
>>
>>28628297
Yeah desu senpai.

The other day I get the idea in my head that I'm not attracted to women. It's reasonable; I genuinely haven't encountered a single woman who made me think 'wow' or whatever the fuck they're supposed to do.

So I Google it. None of the resulting discussions are male oriented.

I completely abandon the idea because I have no idea how to assess it.
>>
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
Become Gamma positive, opt out of the race, pursue an artistic vision with all you've got and more, stop caring about the social ladder, create your own world.
>>
>>28629146
Iktf.
>tfw the good years of my life were gone and I was never able to find love and never will
>>
>>28629146
>>28629681
>meanwhile women can just pick and choose among literally thousands of guys who would serve them 'till death
>next best thing to love
So frustrating.
>>
>>28629503
>become gamma positive
>alpha potential but no interest
Anon you're clearly fucking omega. What do you think OP is like? He's clearly desiring romantic relationships and he doesn't (can't) achieve.

You're mentally problematic if you think a person can just give up on things like that. People generally don't hold to desires they don't think they can achieve unless they have to for complicated reasons.

I used to want to be an astronaut. I've given up on that because I'm too old to start now. But that's easy to give up on in contrast to love. Which may be just as difficult but simply not as easy to give up on.
>>
>>28629158
Post picture.
Sounds like a fucking lie a normie would spin just to make himself feel good about having a robot torture himself for another day before they off themselves.
>>
File: JustMe.jpg (103 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
JustMe.jpg
103 KB, 492x492
>>28629804
No lie. I post my picture here all the time. I'm a robot just like you, but I developed my own sense of style and stopped worrying about "fitting in."
>>
>>28629764
>You're mentally problematic if you think a person can just give up on things like that
They can, if they want to. Why wouldn't they be able to?
>I used to want to be an astronaut. I've given up on that because I'm too old to start now.
quitter
>>
>>28629849
>posts shit from google
Take a new picture you git.
>>28629933
>why wouldn't they be able to?
Because not everyone is born the same. Even if we ignore the issues they've accrued by being treated like shit there's still plenty of issues. Some people are fucking ugly.
>>
>>28628297
Nigga, money makes you beautiful. Make money like a madman. Try doing some shit like a site for ugly people and get rich.
>>
>>28628297
Have you tried growing long hair, OP? Maybe you'd like it.
>>
>>28630324
I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you people. I live a life of voluntary simplicity. That means no fridge, no stove, no car, no shower (I take sponge baths in the sink), and NO FUCKING CELLPHONE. All my worldly possessions fit in a backpack (except my computer, which fits in a small suitcase with all the peripherals. That means I can't take "selfies." Fortunately I'm in the media on a fairly regular basis, which means there's plenty of pictures of me floating around, with and without a fedora.

WHY do I have to explain this EVERY FUCKING TIME I post a picture? Seriously, this shit gets tiresome.
>>
>>28630723
>why do i have to explain this every time
Because it's an extraordinary story you're asking me to buy.
Just shut up with your bullshit. What are you hoping to win here? You're saying that whatever device you have with you right now doesn't have an unique picture of yourself. Or at least one that isn't in the papers.

You're asking me to believe that. It's not an easy sell.
>>
File: z.jpg (171 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
171 KB, 700x467
>>28630763
You can call me on the phone. Right now. I post my name all the time. I post links to the fucking Wikipedia article about me. Go to Canada411.ca and look up my name. I'm the only one listed. Call me. Why the fuck you think anyone would want to pretend to be a big, fat, hairy, fedora-wearing hobo organizer is beyond me, but since you doubt it I am sitting right by my (landline) phone.

But since you ask, here, have a photo you won't find anywhere but my computer.
>>
>>28629503
That's what I'm trying to do, it's not worth fighting anymore.

Better to pursue my talents
>>
>>28630816
You have a purpose and a cause, something that motivates you to get up in the morning. Women aren't your top priority. And you have status in your movement. Status is important for women

OP doesn't seem to have any true passion like you do. He's a lost soul who's chasing what everyone else has. He's trying to find meaning from his relationships, not his actions and it's not working.

This thread is no different from women talking about their exes. It's just all the normie "b urself" bullshit. He's asking how to let go of that desire because its killing home and you're all just giving him the same shit advice everyone has.

OP I've had the some struggle you do. A relationship is a top priority for you but its not worth thinking about, since all if gives you is grief. If you can find something else to occupy your mind and energy it will go a long way to accept where you are in life.

Read philosophy for guidance. start with stoicism (Marcus aurelius's meditations is good) or any other kind of philosophy. Look to religious texts too, not to convert but go understand the philosophy behind them. Maybe you'll find something that will give you guidance and focus on other aspects of your life
>>
>>28630816
Well you seem to be a cool dude, whatcha think about your "new" lifestyle compared to your old?
>>
File: 1463190286631.jpg (100 KB, 756x772) Image search: [Google]
1463190286631.jpg
100 KB, 756x772
I gave up on humans and the idea of having a gf and practiced music every single day for hours. Now normies give me marginally more respect because of it, but it's not like I'm any better at making them like be. Now they probably think I'm le 'cockhead asshole musician' meme xD instead of autistic
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.