[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had such a beautiful dream.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Alison_Brie_34.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alison_Brie_34.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1200
I was among friends. about 12 of us were playing oldschool wwe games on the snes.
Allison Brie was among the friends there and ever so often she would throw out a comment that made it seem that she was interested in me. As time goes on I ask Allison Brie who was also there if I can talk to her outside. As we we're walking down the hallway we made cute small talk all the while I can feel my heart pumping up and im getting butterflies in my stomach. Then we get to the balcony, and what waited there was the most surreal looking sunset ive ever seen in my life . There was one particular spot that was beyond beautiful so I told her that i was going to hold her up so she can see it and I did. As I put her down our eyes locked and we both went for a kiss. It felt so real andat that moment I felt the best I have ever in my life. And that was my downfall. I instantly knew that it was too good to be true in my miserable life which forced me to wake up back into this hellhole.
>>
>>28628111
I had a dream that I went to a theme park and my "friends" got decapitated. When I went to complain to the team of men that designed the place they forced me into their car and started molesting me.

Felt pretty good towards the end actually
>>
>>28628144
I think I can safely say that i've never had a dream where I was being molested by architects and engineers
>>
File: doomed.jpg (82 KB, 594x652) Image search: [Google]
doomed.jpg
82 KB, 594x652
>tfw waking up from a good dream to a life where it will never be replicated
>>
You should get into lucid dreaming OP.
>>
File: Pussy[1].jpg (42 KB, 550x487) Image search: [Google]
Pussy[1].jpg
42 KB, 550x487
Wow, even your dreams are gay. If I dream about women, I dream about fucking them right in the pussy, not about holding hands with them like some fruit.
>>
>>28628111
must have been celebrity dream night. I woke up from a dream Michael Caine had kidnapped me and some girl and was holding us hostage in an old science classroom from high school (10 years ago). He went out into the corridor and I hit the fire alarm. He came back in and I wrestled him to the ground from some nail scissors and pushed them into his throat and neck. I'd lost track of his other arm tho and he'd drawn a knife. I tried to trap it under his body but he'd punched it into my throat before I could react. I woke up.
>>
File: full.jpg (64 KB, 599x744) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
64 KB, 599x744
>>28628254
A little while back I dreamed I fucked Jill Kelly good in the shower . It wasn't as good as this dream though not even close...
>>
>>28628309
lol that's some intense shit .
>>
>>28628245
got a well made infograph on lucid dreaming?
Does it work or is it a meme like tulpas?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.