[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to girl I met on a forum >talk every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x574
>start talking to girl I met on a forum
>talk every day for 4 months
>tells me she likes the way I'am and talking to me aways makes her smile
>asks for pic and says she wants to meet me (3 hour drive)
>sends me her fb
>she's a qt
>send her a pic of me (ugly manlet with acne scars all over)
>doesn't want to meet anymore
>have been distant ever since
>never starts convos anymore

Destined to be alone because I'm ugly as fuck, not surprised about the whole thing, I guess part of me had some hope. She was such a cool girl but it's understandable, I wouldn't date an ugly girl with acne scars all over her face either.

Really want to kill myself right now
>>
Show us her picture
>>
Work a shitty job for about a year

Then send me all the money you make

Then kill yourself At least be of use to someone before you take space in a graveyard
>>
>>28628072
what did you expect, just learn to be content without women and focus on other things
>>
>>28628119
OP don't listen to this asshole. Send me that money instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 1242x1614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 1242x1614
>>28628088
Girl on right

This is not spam pls
>>
>>28628166
Fuck you, I claimed the loser first
>>
File: bad at math.jpg (39 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
bad at math.jpg
39 KB, 430x290
Same settis as OP but I knew she would stop talking to me if i show her my picture

So i catfished her with a picture of my friend.
>send her the pic of my friend instead of mine
>she's OK with it, even wants to meet up

...time passes by...

>she starts messaging me like crazy all of a sudden
>she told me she saw me in her town.
>I wasn't in her town, my friend was.
>Get insane heatenings.
>Ignore her calls
>ignore her messages
>even ignore the friend

Never catfish guys, it's not worth the risk
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1242x1564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1242x1564
Its fucking depressing because it was nice having a girl to talk to everydah whenever I wanted, she'd send me good morning/good night texts everyday and asked me how I was, now nothing...
>>
OP post pic of yourself.
>>
>>28628203
Is it really catfishing if you tell her from the start that you're ugly and short? She knew I was a 5'7" manlet and I told her I was ugly as fuck from the very beginning...
>>
>>28628174
Her face is all blotchy, looks like she's a victim of an acid attack. You probably couldn't even get a boner anon. I bet she has cellulite too.
>>
>>28628072
Acne is a curse from god desu
>>
>>28628231
no, it's not but you can't really blame her to stop talking to you after she knows exactly, you aren't just "presenting yourself in a bad light", and actually are hideous.

Sorry.
>>
>>28628232
>When you see an attractive woman, realize you can never have her, so you pick at her minor flaws and make assumptions
>>
It's your own fault, in a sense you've been dishonest, you hid something about you know girls don't like and waste many hours of their time talking

Just be honest, show a picture of you very early
>>
>>28628119
>implying he won't be cremated
>>
>>28628072
Honestly, any man under 6 feet should just be genocided. It's not worth living.

It would be a massive improvement to the species and save a whole lot of pain and embarrassment.
Women would be overjoyed.
>>
>>28628122
Like drugs?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.