[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I confront my mother, tell her that she ruined my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: CZi8c87WcAAR_kD.jpg (64 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
CZi8c87WcAAR_kD.jpg
64 KB, 563x542
Should I confront my mother, tell her that she ruined my life and provide examples and evidences?
>23 yr virgin
>keep in mind I'm still living with her
>>
Tell us what evidence you have?
>>
>>28627909
You should find unique ways to subtly torture her to avoid compromising your living situation.
>>
>>28627909
what do you hope to achieve by reminding her you're a failure?

You think she doesn't know it already?
>>
>>28627946
I don't want her to suffer, I want her to know, understand and aknowlage
>>
>>28627969
op wants a sympathy bloey joey because he doesn't have enough good boy points
>>
I don't think your mother has anything to do with it.

I am a 29 HHKV no friends shut in who still lives at home.

My older brother is a self made millionaire fucking 10/10 whores on a weekly basis and my older sister is married and has a PhD and is a university lecturer and has a large social circle. All 3 of us grew up exactly the same way.
>>
>>28628006
this.
There are some who are more lucky, but god damn do some people give so much credit to parenting.

Parenting is a meme. You can be a loser with good parenting, you can be a success with shit parenting.

Fucking blame-shifters. I bet OP is a hypochondriac aswell.
>>
>>28628006
>>28628040
No dudes, you have no idea where her actions led ME, she has done huge huge mistakes that fucked me then and keep fucking me now.
>>
>>28628006

Your mother clearly favored them.
>>
>>28627909
Not unless you think it will somehow make living with her better.

If she gets angry at you for saying things, you'll be in a worse situation

take care
>>
>>28627909

Definitely not. I don't live with my parents and I politely brought up once with my mother that in several circumstances she and my father made poor choices. The most response I got was "We did the best we could". If you're wanting apologies or explanations, give up. They've had years to consider their actions and haven't owned up to it, by now their rationalizations are airtight.

Given that you live with them, you shouldn't say anything.
>>
No.

She should want you to leave the nest. And she will make your life hell until you do. You need to gtfo when you can
>>
>>28627909
She was psychopathic enough to give brith to another human being to validate her own existence do you think she'll admit to any wrong doing on her part?

You must punish her regardless of her explanations.

The pain in your heart is real senpai
>>
>>28628006
My parents showered my sister with praise and attention because she was older and giant cunt in her teens.

Then I become a teen and they loved that I never went outside, that I never got in any trouble or brought home any strange partners like my sister did.

And now I'm 27 years old and a NEET.
>>
>>28629089
You know what you must do.

Punish them.
>>
File: 1424025228371.jpg (85 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1424025228371.jpg
85 KB, 601x601
>>28627909
>Piece of shit neighbour has moved out, has stolen a chair and table I had out on the porch.
He knows when I'm at work, will I come home to a robbery scene? Anxiety makes me want to find him and strangle the life from him
>Truck driver at work being obstinate and difficult when I'm loading the truck, helps as little as possible.
>Another truck driver always has to say hello and Goodbye to me, even if I don't really notice his presence. I'll be pissing in the toilet and he'll say goodbye to me through the door
>Man standing to close to me at the supermarket checkout line, get out of my fucking space
>teenage homosexual at the front of the queue,bouncing around like a fucking faggot. His wide innocent eyes catch my glare and he turns away. Fucking faggot
>Godamn cashiers have started to recognise me, at an awkward stage of being friendly but not too friendly. Wonder if they can tell I'm about to beat the shit out of the standing too close man, triggers anxiety, should I go to a different grocery next week to put some distance between us?
>Thanks mum, fuck you for this life.
I am a being of pure rage
>>
>>28629113
thats just silly. i dont blame my parents for fucking me up. i understand it and i dont think i have would have done a better job

besides. im 27. i have had years to undo all the fuckery they did but i have not. this is on me.
>>
>>28629089
OP here
my story goes to much darker domains m8
what you present in your comment is nothing
>>
>>28629775
Can you please tell us the story

I'm dying here
>>
No, you will gain nothing from this. Don't bite the wagie that feeds you.
>>
>>28629235
Surely this is troll bait?
>>
>>28627909
Robots (at least perma-bots) try their best to blame anything else besides themselves when it comes to their shitty lives, much like niggers. The sooner you learn to take responsibility and move on, the sooner you can dredge yourself out of that bottomless pit.
>>
>>28629895
no. this is my life.
>>
>>28629950
teach me
originali
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.