[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl online for a few days >casually drops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: hgh.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>talking to girl online for a few days
>casually drops the bomb she has a boyfriend
How should I react to this exactly? I'm 100% sure this is done intentionally to mindfuck when girls do this
>>
Just ignore it and keep talking to her
If it was completely irrelevant say "do you want an award for it or something?"

t. Chad
>>
>>28627905
Cut off all contact
>>
>>28627942
well she basically said she is going to Scotland with her boyfriend soon

should I just continue the conversation as if she is going there alone?
>>
>>28627965
Yes, don't change any behavior, keep talking to her as if you didn't know, or more specifically, as if you didn't care
>>
>>28627993
okay thanks brah

but what if she mentions it again? especially if we flirt? (I have flirted with her before which is why I was surprised when she mentioned having a boyfriend)
>>
think it's safe to assume you've developed feelings, or likely would in the future, so the best thing is to exit stage left. you're probably too lonely to be okay just being her friend.
>>
>>28628013
not really I just want to fuck her
>>
>>28628020
same thing. and that won't happen.
>>
>>28628073
Don't listen to him
The fact you you've flirted without her immediately bringing up her boyfriend means she likes your attention
Don't back down, if you play your cards right you can steal her heart
>>
>>28628020
So that's why you're posting for advice about this "mindfuck" with the suicide meme?

Nice try saving face beta pussy
>>
'Mention a boyfriend to stop guys being interested' is a technique girls learn in high school.
Its like a girl version of something boys share when they're discovering things about women, like 'girls like to be treated mean' or something.
>>
lmao, OP, you're a fucking cuck
She's just using you for attention
>>
>>28627905
"Haha, so do I."
>>
>>28627905
>actually allowing yourself to be cucked

nice job, cuck
>>
>>28628132
I talked to her for a while and most indicators showed she was single, it caught me off guard, stop projecting
>>28628141
I know that.

I'm not sure if it is a real boyfriend or just some dude in Scotland she wants to meet
>>
Ignore, block and move on.
>>
Actually, she is inviting you to cuck her boyfriend.
>>
>>28627963
this

she's saying "i will never fuck you"
>>
>>28628000
Anon, that means she's a slut
>>
>>28628000
you have to wait for that. you already want to call her a slut, right? but then she would automatically lie and tell you that there was never any sexual potential to begin with. so you have to wait for her to make it clear like the dumbass she is so she can't backpedal

also fuck off my board
>>
>>28627905
Mindfuck how? She was just talking about herself.
>>
>>28627942
Yeah! Do what this guy says! Show her it bugs you AND you are painfully unfunny.
>>
>>28628000
ummm..
wtf`?
im not sure, but i think youre being a fucking beta orbiter right now.
STOP
T
O
P
>>
>>28628104
Dont listen to this guy. There is a huge difference between attention and affection. You are just an amusement for her. Nothing more.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.