[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so irresponsible and flippant about having kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: young mothers.jpg (277 KB, 1288x966) Image search: [Google]
young mothers.jpg
277 KB, 1288x966
Why are people so irresponsible and flippant about having kids? I see people having kids at such a young age. It's such an AWESOME responsbility though. you're creating life.
>>
It screams "I'll take the easy way out to get my own home and not have to worry about a career."
>>
Also Laura is not a mother and you'll never have her. She'll never even know you.
>>
File: mickey jammies.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
mickey jammies.png
252 KB, 511x428
>tfw you realize these people are being more naturally animals
>tfw you realize your flaw was being too "human" and not enough "animal"
>tfw if there was ever a chance to fix it, that time is long past
>>
>>28628039
>>tfw you realize your flaw was being too "human" and not enough "animal"

But humans are animals dip shit. We have powerful drives to procreate.
>>
>creating life
>awesome
How so? Congratulations, you're a cog in the purposeless cycle to force more humans into the world, for the sake of ensuring the continuation of humanity, so that they may do the same thing and their children the same thing, ad infinitum.
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>28627742
It's not really. It's just what organisms do and their bodies literally trick them into doing it.

The world needs all the whites it can get.
>>
>>28628084
Yea we need more failures like you.
>>
>change their diaper
>beat them
>treat them nice when you want to alienate them form the other parent before divorce
>use them for welfare bennefits
>nag nag nag nag nag nag them
>muh legacy

literally human virus that serves no purpose but vanity.
>>
>>28628015
>Also Laura

Who's Laura?
>>
>>28628062
OP was being sarcastic, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>28628056
Our instincts or drives are the animal part. Our intellect, for lack of a better word, that complicates our nature and isolates us is a trait rarely found in other animals. That's what I was referring to as too "human".
>>
>>28628118
It's hard to tell when someone's being a normie or sarcastic anymore. I noticed the "AWESOME" in all cap, but there are some normies here who would unironically say that and mean it. I thought his only qualm was with what he deemed to be "irresponsibility" with creating children, and wiuld still advocate it so long as it was "responsible".
>>
>>28628109
Some girl made famous by perverted Japanese men.
>>
>>28628244
Ah, how specific. Thanks for that info.
>>
>>28628256
No problem. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole.
>>
>>28628138
intellect is the exact same shit as any other instinct
you label this and that and call it 'knowledge' lmao
fuckin humans
>>
Its hardly a responsibility.
In fact, having a kid in the west actually absolves you of personal responsibility. The government will now pay you to have a roof over your head for the sake of the child.
No more work, just doing mindless child related chores and watching frozen on dvd.
>>
I'm absolutely horrified at the very idea of sex with women because the thought of being responsible for the possibility however slight of bringing someone as unhappy as me into the world disgusts me to no end. It is the most thoughtless and selfish act that one can engage in.
>>
>Lera will never be a delicious loli again
>ywn cum into her eager little mouth as see smiles at you with her cute missing teeth smile

;~;
>>
>>28628293
Humans aren't just animals, anon
We've got religion, we've got art.
Go to /his/, if you want more explanation. I don't want to elaborate.
>>
File: 1409883620277.jpg (35 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1409883620277.jpg
35 KB, 400x388
>>28628372
>tfw bunny leotard gives me instant boner
>>
>>28628445
Yes and all those things come out of this instinct you call knowledge. Of course you being the little egotistical monkey boy you actually think that slapping some paint on a canvas as an expression of your thoughts and feelings (more instincts) somehow seperate you from an ape throwing his shit at someone.
>>
>>28628477
You know bro, that is a really cool story.
>>
>>28628477
You don't feel religious ecstasy or beauty because of instincts or knowledge. Everywhere on earth regardless of their knowledge people feel those things.

But as I said >>/his/
>>
I'm such a degenerate. ;_;
>>
>>28628553
Those things come from the 'spirit' or 'presence' or 'nothing' or whatever you want to call it connecting with the experience of the human. I don't you'd understand though, you probably have to have some experience with enlightenment work to get this stuff.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.