[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not enjoying videogames anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 736x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 736x518
Anybody else has this?
Used to play them daily with a great passion. Nowadays I can hardly ever enjoy playing them anymore, without rushing through them/getting bored.
Only exception would be FFX Steam release, and Animal Crossing. Even pkmn ORAS felt like trash to me, and it was a pain to play it.

What do I do if I eventually give up on vidya?
>>
I want to fuck a shemale in the bum.
>>
>>28627706
yeah iktf

tfw trying to rekindle the feelings videogames gave me using real life
>>
Same, all games are shit now.
>>
>Nowadays I can hardly ever enjoy playing them anymore, without rushing through them/getting bored.

Oh shit, this has been happening to me lately. I might be growing out of them...
>>
It's the same for me, the only games I play nowadays are fighting games, mostly because I have an excuse to do something with my online friends.
>>
I've been playing video games for all my free time since i'm 3 years old and it's been one year I don't enjoy them anymore
Video games were the only thing that made me enjoy life and I don't like them anymore...
>>
Play Dark Souls 1, 2 & 3 desu
>>
If you're under <25 years old, you already missed out on all the golden years of gaming.

Have fun with your SJW shitfest copy-paste games with slightly increased graphics.
>>
>>28627706
You grew up.

Seriously, look at the people who play videogames. They're either handsome (because they actually work in the industry as a journalist or some shit), they're a child or they're a hopeless loser.

Anybody who has control of their life is NOT playing videogames.
>>
>>28627706
My problem is every game seems to be multiplayer focused or a shitty RPG. I fucking hate playing against Normie's, they are so much better than me.
>>
>>28627706
I played like 200 hours of CSGO before realizing that all it did was make me mad. Some games are fun for a while, like GTA V online or just driving around listening to music, but I got bored of that too after ~100hrs.

Revisiting old games is fun though, I replayed KOTOR for like the 5th time but enjoyed it. Playing Spore again now and it's pretty fun too.
>>
>>28627706
I have also lost interest in video games and I fear I won't get into it again. I really miss the good feeling when I was young and had a new game to play. Nowdays I just buy them and fill up my HumbleBundle library in the hope I will get back into it.
>>
>>28627925
Yep this is a big problem. Single player seams to be an afterthought now.
>>
>>28627706
I just binged on Stellaris and now I'm feeling this feel. Does anyone have any recs? Preferably single player
>>
>>28627924
>Anybody who has control of their life
I was going to ask you to define "having control of your life" but then realized that, you being a normie, it probably means the same old work + social + gf + making fun of people not aligning with expectations.
>>
>>28627706
happened to me, took a 1 month break and now only play once or twice a week
>>
>>28627846
Tried them, they are lame, and the gameplay is not enjoyable
>>
>>28628434
Is stellaris any good?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.