[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /r9k/ diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 426x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 426x345
So, what do you subhumans feast upon? Enlighten me. Do you cook for yourselves? Or do you wait for your oven-baked tendies to be delivered to your domain by m0mmy... Do you adhere for regular eating schedules or not.
>>
>>28627150
*adhere to. soz.
>>
cereal, bread, meat, vegetables, fruit, biscuits
>>
>>28627150

I eat meat, carbohydrates, dairy and vegetables in that order. Then I take multivitamins as a bandaid for my shit diet.
>>
>>28627150
My staple is rice and tortillas supplemented with chicken, salads, fish and avocados/mangos. Commonly use spices, fish sauce, shoaxing wine, onions, ginger.

I go on kicks where I will eat obscene amounts of butter/cream for curries and such but now I'm moreso interested in lighter foods.

Still overweight but I guess compared to most americans I'm just skinny fat, trying to be skelly by fall.

Not into scheduled eating desu but I want to ideally eat twice a day 1400 calories in total.
>>
>>28627150

I mix half a cup of unflavored oatmeal and two scoops of unflavored whey protein and mix it with a little hot water. This produces a gruel with a thick or thin consistency depending on how much water you put into it. Caution must be exercised not to use water that is too hot, or else the protein will curdle, giving the gruel an unpalatable texture, though it remains edible.

I eat 5 bowls of this gruel every day.
>>
I eat like shit.

>Breakfast: poptarts, unheated
>Lunch: Premade from a nearby convenience store
>Dinner: Usually don't have dinner, sometimes pasta or pizza or something else easy to make.

On weekdays when I work my eating schedule is fairly regular but on weekends I often forget to eat until I'm so hungry that I gorge on more than I should.

I want to try eating healthier but I want to make the transition slowly so I don't get discouraged. I suppose packing lunch would be a good start.
>>
cereal, beans, rice, ramen and potatoes
>>
Cum, piss, shit and tits.

I wake up every morning feeling invigorated.
>>
I work fast food (Popeye's Chicken).
I usually eat there for free.
As much as I love tendies (and I do almost more than anything in the world) they are killing me,and so is the job...
>>
>breakfast
oats with water

>lunch
sandwich or soup

>dinner
rice, vegies and some kind of meat (usually chicken). or soup

>snacks
fruit (whatever happens to be cheap) and museli bars

Pretty low effort living really, the only time I change it up is when someone gives me food for whatever reason.
>>
>morning
Two or three yiros wraps with chicken, lettuce and ranch sauce

>evening
Two or three yiros wraps with chicken, lettuce and ranch sauce

I'm dieting.
>>
File: dr1.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dr1.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
BANANAS
DATES
RICE
SOME VEGGIES
LOTS OF WATER
YEEEEE
>>
Vegetables and vegetable products 90% of the time
Eggs at breakfast
No dairy
Meat two meals a week
>>
>>28627559
Sorry, that really sucks, but your post made me laugh really really hard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.