[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bathroom to myself >go to urinal >someone comes in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hermancain.jpg (12 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
hermancain.jpg
12 KB, 280x275
>bathroom to myself
>go to urinal
>someone comes in and stands besides me
>can't pee and look weird just standing there with my dick out
How to overcome this? I am not shy or socially inept nor a dicklet. Don't know what it is
>>
>>28626913
Just pee already
>>
He shouldn't be standing beside you. He should be as far away as possible.
>>
>>28626913
I've never understood this phenomenon; what, were you touched as a kid or something?
>>
>>28626913
let go of the entire world around you
there is nothing but waterfalls surrounding you
let them flow
don't hold back
>>
>>28626928
I can't

>>28626936
Really? I hoped on here it would be more common.
No. As I said don't know what it is.
>>
>>28626950
Oh no, it is rather common. My partner can't wee-wee in public view either, he always uses the cubicle whenever possible... Except when he's drunk. Hey, maybe that's the solution after all.
>>
>>28626913
I know that feel. Even in a stall I can't pee when I hear people talking outside.

I also have massive problems peeing outside.

It's hard to overcome but I can relax by thinking about other things or covering my ears.
>>
>>28626913
This happens literally every time to me, I've given up because I try everything and it doesn't ever work
>>
What works for me is I'm always buzzed all the time
>>
>>28626913
>Sitting in toliet a few months ago
>trying to take a shit
>2 other people come in and are pissing in the big open stall outside my cubicle
>My shit goes back up again and wont come out.
>I cannot physically shit until they leave.
>>
>>28626913
He's inviting you to pee in his ass you autist. Don't be rude and take the offer.
>>
>>28627096
this OP, just become a functioning alcoholic
>>
>>28626913
Parurethis. I think its called. I find knocking on the wall or pretending to do Tai Chi movements with my hand helps. You have to take your mind off it essentially.
>>
Okay... About three months ago I, uh, just finished my shift, and I really had to take a piss. So, uh, I go into the bathroom. And, uh, I'm at the urinal just waiting for the flow, minding my own business. When, ah, I notice out of my peripheral vision the guy standing next to me was looking straight at my dick. And he's just staring at it like they're old pals. I could practically hear what he was thinking. 'Whoa. That's a nice dick.' And that's it. Yeah, since that time, I haven't been able to use a public bathroom.
>>
Guys doesn't it also piss you off (no pun intended) when you have these normie dads who have to bring in their 4-6 year old daughters? How do you expect me to take a leak even in a stall when I know they are spectating everything that goes on in the restroom pic related me trying to get some privacy.
>>
>>28627747
I know, it's like unless I can fuck her, get that bitch outta here!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.