[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello is this the customer support? I would like to report a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1364776707467s.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1364776707467s.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
Hello is this the customer support? I would like to report a bug or glitch or something, once again i wasnt woken up by my gf with a kiss.
Could you help me with that?
>>
>>28626766

I'm sorry sir.

If you read the Terms and Conditions of Use that you agreed to, you'll see that the "gf" upgrade is only available to upgraded users.
>>
>>28626766
Those are such good doubles i mean like wow what oh my god
>>
you need the "accessable bankaccount" extensions or the gf application will fail to connect to network
the bankaccount must also have money on it

the bigger it is, the better version of "gf" is compatible
>>
>>28626817

How do we upgrade our accounts? I've been having difficulty accessing certain features and I'd like to upgrade my account so that I can.
>>
>>28626766
I also have a complete.
When I booted up my Brain(c) this morning, I wasn't a Peacekeeper holding Primrose Everdeen as my maid.
>>
>>28626877
just go to our site, and check out the "payed features"
>>
>>28626766
Have you tried killing yourself and being born again
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.