[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 41 years old. I come to this site usually to browse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1300x1300
I'm 41 years old. I come to this site usually to browse /g/, /sp/, /wsg/and /pol/. And since that shooting last year I've been coming here.

Yes, I'm old, but I have a story. I don't really want to green post so I'm just gonna write it like this.

My wife Alexandra and I were married for about 4 and a half years. That's when she changed. She started staying late at her work. I didn't think much of it since we still had sex about 2 to 3 times a week, which was normal for us. But she started getting a bit distant from me. It all came down one day when she was in the shower and her phone beeped. I really hate that sound that your phone makes when you get an SMS. So I went and looked at it. There I saw the text that changed our marriage. Her "boyfriend" wrote her I love you and to make sure you shave next time. I couldn't wait and I went into the shower with her phone and confronted her. She claimed that it0s not what it looks like, but she didn't want to explain why. There was a lot of crying from her part while I was just disappointed. I knew what I had to do. The next day I moved out and filed for divorce. She wasn't having any of it. Her lawyer told me she cut contact with her "boyfriend" and want to go to couples counseling. I said no. About two months passed and I'm ashamed to say that I missed her very much. I was weak, but I still loved her and I still hated her for doing what she did. About 5 months later she showed up at my apartment.

cont.
>>
She lost a lot of weight and she looked like shit. I let her in and we talked. I could see that she was happy talking to me and I to her. But I still hated her. When I asked her again to explain it, she started crying and said she can't, but that it's not what it looks like. We parted as friends and were divorced 3 months later. That was 3 years ago. She is the only woman that I ever had sex with and is the only woman that I love. About one month back her sister called me and wanted to meet. We met at a coffee shop. She told me everything. It turns out that the boyfriend was not my wife's boyfriend but hers. She was cheating on here husband and has blackmailed my wife to use her phone. She treated her to tell me about her past (which I already knew about, but my wife didn't). Of course I was pissed, but sad too. Ever since then I have wanted to go back to my wife and tell her how sorry I am. I decided that today is that day. We are meeting in about one hour. I just wanted to write this here so that my time passed a bit quicker. To anyone reading this thanks. And if any other anons (I know it's a long stretch) have similar thing happened to them please share.
>>
>>28626661
Well, chances are, you didn't actually please her or sought it out.
>>
>>28626684
She didn't cheat on me, it was her sister that did that. Read>>28626681
>>
you gotto be retarded to believe that stupid ass story
>>
>>28626697
You have shit communication skills not suitable for a relationship and are judgmental.
>>
>>28626709
>t. manipulative cheating whore who will conspire with her own fucking sister to cover her cocksucking ass
>>
that's clearly bullshit but whatever bro as long as she cooks for you.

Ain't nothing like the cuck lyfe.
>>
you don't think the sister might be lying? women will lie for each other, they have that kind of solidarity... especially siblings. that story seems like complete bullshit. she blackmailed to use her phone? you poor poor soul. avoid that whore. you don't need to love anyone, you fool, especially a lying, conniving, cheating whore. fuck some prostitutes, smoke some weed. meet new people. sex with one person your whole life? it's pathetic.
>>
Man, I wouldn't even be mad about all this, if it's true, it's like a legit movie scenario.

However, are you considering the possibility that the sister is lying in order to get you two together?
>>
I don't see the point of meeting to be honest. That life chapter seems over. The trust was dead long ago.

It also took 3 years for them to make up a blackmail story, or to share a reason in general. Regardless if what they say is true or not, 3 fucking years. So stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 184x200
>green post

>>
>>28626701
/thread
but also you would have to be retarded to believe OP's retarded ass story as well.
>>
>>28626681
That story the sister is telling you is complete bullshit. She's lying to you on your ex's behalf to try and get you two back together again. She was cheating on you, that's just a fact. But she obviously seems very remorseful about that fact if she is still trying to fix things 3 years later. Maybe she has changed and you can works things out, but I definitely wouldn't count on it or ever trust that bitch ever again.
>>
>>28626661
it's funny to have somebody so old trying to deal with something teenagers have already felt before
>>
File: twYcxwd (1).png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
twYcxwd (1).png
227 KB, 826x1097
You have to give up hope.
>>
Feel for you OP
>>
>wife

Get out normie this isnt the place for you
>>
She's obviously lying you dumbass. Blackmailing to use a phone is so unnecessary when you can just buy a spare. Besides, she could've just snitched on her sister from the start but apparently getting divorced was more important
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.