[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel suicidal. Someone please tell me why life is worth living.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: pepeiskill.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
pepeiskill.gif
980 KB, 305x320
I feel suicidal.

Someone please tell me why life is worth living.
>>
Killing yourself takes a lot of effort anon, just sit around watching chinese cartoons and wait for it to come naturally
>>
>>28626630
It's really not

Everything in life is just awful, especially if you're not in the top percentile of lucky people
>>
>>28626648
/thread
R.I.P. OP
>>
File: 6547689789.jpg (31 KB, 480x642) Image search: [Google]
6547689789.jpg
31 KB, 480x642
Look how cute Yukihira is!

That's why I keep living.
>>
>>28626666
Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.
>>
>>28626630
So you can live in humiliation and servitude for being born with shitty genes, personality and intellect.
>>
>>28626648
>killing yourself takes effort
Not at all anon.
>>
>>28626630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e934LuQlAeg
>>
>>28626630
idk m8 honestly i want to die every day. i even say before i sleep "i wish i was dead" every night.

but you know what..... i don't really want to kill myself and i have this vague idea that life might somehow get better even though each day is pretty much worse than the last, with a few high points sprinkled throughout the years.

so idk op. lifes fucked. even on a greater level i don't like human interaction, cute girls that i've met are all annoying and know they are cute, like.... seriously. i've been the door man at clubs where ostensibly if they're cute i should let them in, but 99% of the time they come at me with these puppy dog eyes.... and it makes me want to just smash their face in so i don't let them in.

shit i'm drunk and rambling at 4 am. i hate so many aspects of being on earth, of consciousness, of meat thinking that high order pattern recognition means that it has some great meaning or destiny, or deserves agency over other meat prisons. but what i'm trying to say is.... life isn't good. its horrible actually. but its worth living because you never get another one. i literally wish i was dead every day, multiple times a day. and its not that life is worth living or not, its that you keep going with it anyway. because this is it buddy.
>>
These dubs will save you
>>
>>28626630
>>28626891
If you change nothing, nothing will change
Turning your life around is easier than you think
>>
>>28626922
maybe thats true for some, but not for me 2bh.
i'm not depressed over tfw no gf or any other meme depression /r9k/ pretends is legitimate.
>>
>>28626972
What makes you suicidal?
>>
>>28626630
It's not. Life is a prison and we're all sentenced to an indeterminate number of decades on this world of cunts, violence, and disease. Everyone suffers, and so everyone tries to ease their suffering through one means or another, be it hobbies, sex, drugs, and/or drink.

Unless you can find a particular thing to keep your mind off of how awful this fucking world is, killing yourself is the most logical action. This world has no redeeming qualities, the people who reside here have no redeeming qualities, there is literally nothing worth expending your time on. The only reason I'm still here is I just can't be fucking bothered, I'll let nature take its course when my daily excessive drinking fucks my liver.
>>
>>28626896
Time to tie the noose, then
>>
>>28626982
lots of things, anon, lots of things. go help out op coz trust me you aren't going to help me out of this hole right now.
>>
>>28626922
based dubs, based response
>>
>>28626630
It's not. Now kill yourself.
>>
Your existence or lack thereof matters so little you will not achieve anything by ending it. Nobody would be any sadder or happier. They wouldn't pay attention to you, they wouldn't regret anything. They wouldn't even find it strange.
>>
>>28626630
Sad thing is, we can't find a reason for you. If it were that easy, life would be a movie where you'd get a manic pixie girl to love you by being yourself or any deus-ex-machina to save you. Yes, it's all fucked. But literally no one can find that "meaning" in life but you. Whether it be anime, rock-climbing or fucking hookers, you have to find something to make this stay on Earth at the very least tolerable. Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>28627024
There's always a choice. Defeatism is just the ultimate escapism
>>
>>28626630

You are depressed. Because of this your mind interprets reality in a very negative manner. Instead of becoming another small note in your local newspaper, why not try to overcome your illness? At least you will have a long-term project while living and your progress could help other people who are going through the same thing.
>>
Trips says kill urself
>>
>>28626630
>life worth living

Who told you it was supposed to be worth it or enjoyable?
>>
File: 1463490712416.jpg (47 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1463490712416.jpg
47 KB, 540x720
>>28627914
You where wrong this time.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.