[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is fucking retarded but it's got to be said to someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IWantToTurnBackTime.jpg (14 KB, 320x278) Image search: [Google]
IWantToTurnBackTime.jpg
14 KB, 320x278
So this is fucking retarded but it's got to be said to someone or I'll lose my mind, and you're the winner, /r9k/

It's 5:30 AM and I can't sleep because I've decided what the worst thing in the world is.

The worst thing in the world is when you're fucked up and don't know what to do with yourself because the whole foundation of why you wanted what you wanted is gone and you're just kind of still on cruise control with no motivation.

But the only person you're normally vulnerable enough to, the only one you want to vent about it to, is the very person you can't talk to anymore about it.

I've been the best person I've ever been for the last three years. I'm actually successful and I'm doing great. But now it all feels empty.

Fuck. I need more alcohol.
>>
Ease up on the sauce man it's not good for you.
>>
>>28626613

I'm not as fucked up as I was earlier. That's why I came here to type it up. Wish I could sleep.
>>
careful with the alcohol

I broke down in a violent, self-destructive fit while drunk in front of two friends, total humiliation, they will never look at me the same, weeping in pain, probably muttering some drunken shit to myself, realizing that i am broken and a mess, which i always concealed so well. don't even know what triggered it but alcohol made me not give a fuck who saw, when you think nobody is watching, you destroy yourself, because there is no point in life if there is no other visible life to connect to.

don't drink too much, stay in control.
>>
>>28626689

I never, ever drink and text, or drink and Facebook. I live alone, in an apartment that was intended to eventually be for two -- or three or four.
>>
What happened, my poor Anon?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.