[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be dirt biking with bros >be new at dirt biking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>be me
>be dirt biking with bros
>be new at dirt biking and suck at it
>come up to small intersection on trail
>hesitate, not sure which direction to go
>brake and crash instead
>slide forward scraping leg
>smash balls into gas tank
>screaminginpain.gif
>get back on bike after a couple minutes
>left ball in extreme pain
>finish ride to gas station then limp my way slowly back home by myself cause bros want to go fast
>crash a couple more times on the way back because of pain
>finally make it home
>go straight to bathtub to nurse my injuries
>see left ball swelled to 5x normal size
>ohfuck.jpg
>get out of bath, hot water is bad for swelling
>get ice pack
>decide to wait overnight to see if swelling goes down
>it doesn't
>have huge left ball and go to the hospital
>stand around showing doctors my huge balls all day
>have ruptured testicle
>finally get surgery
>surgeon fixes my ball
>says I might still lose it
>...
>how was your day?
>>
File: ff.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
200 KB, 396x385
Had similar feels, but i ride a sports-bike. Had my nuts smack into the gas tank quite a few times from a bump in the road or because of a passenger.
>>
>>28626568
that's why god gave use 2 balls so idiots like you can go smash them just don't get a ball smashing fetish
>>
>>28626602
Ya, I think I'm quitting dirt biking. Don't want to crush my other ball.
>>
This is why ya dant leave the house
>>
>>28626568
When was this?

I've never ridden dirt but I crashed my Ninja last summer.

>riding home from my wage cuck job (closed that night)
>turn into neighborhood
>literally several hundred feet from culdesac I live in
>turning, leaning a little and going a bit 2 fast
>hear left peg scrape
>feel rear wheel sliding
>couldn't even react, slid across pavement into grass
>bike hits mailbox b4 stopping
>so much adrenaline, feel no pain
>knock on neighbors door and apologize about mailbox/tell them whats up
>young couple invite me in, use some bandages and isopropyl
>gaping anus hole in my left leg near the knee
>wait hours in hospital for treatment by incompetent new medical assistants
>hoodrat in lobby took her kid to ER for the smallest of boo boos, throws shitfit
>took x-ray to determine if I broke my left leg
>obviously walking so no
>billed for doctor I never saw
>fucking road work crew didn't clean up
>gravel and big square of missing pavement while turning = bad

always wear your pants if you own them, I literally had no other injuries and my pants would've prevented any hurt in my situation
dress pants don't last too long
rip Dainese mesh jacket
rip pride

Yes I made a full recovery but my scar is still kinda big
>>
>>28626815
My crash was yesterday and went to the hospital today, I think I'll stick to snowboarding and other safe stuff for a while anyway. Sucks about the shitty hospital, we auctually have a really good one here desu.
>>
File: 4.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>>28626815
How much of a moron do you have to crash because of your pegs? what is it your first week riding?
>>
>>28626966
Well the combination of angle/slippery surface meant my rear gave out until the bike was basically on its side. Naturally the left peg scraped during the process.
>>
>>28627013
I think you're a moron and basically took the turn like a retard (rear wheel losing traction my ass), you would have scraped nothing but the feeler under the peg which is there for a reason. I have only seen people crash because of pegs because they got scared when they heard it scrape and straightened the bike inside a turn.

Enjoy buying another ninja 300.
>>
>>28627034
Don't recall trying to straighten during the turn, I was committed and didn't chop the throttle or brake either. I just remember hearing metal scrape and a sensation of losing the back end before falling off and sliding.

No one witnessed it and I don't have a GoPro or anything so I don't know exactly how I goofed.

Also bike still works, basically cosmetic besides the rear set/shifter.

Anyways, I learned to wear my gear always and to take it easier on public roads. Eventually I'll do a track day or something.
>>
>>28627165
Well who knows but i am a hostile man, but otherwise buy yourself some rear-sets.
>>
>>28627174
Also can't tell what your bike is from a blurry cockpit view.
>>
>>28627517
that's a zx6r.
>>
Don't try to brake and turn at the same time. That's how you wash out the front end retard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.