[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a wife and kids.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I just want a wife and kids.
>>
me too OP
me too
too bad theyd rather get a bastard with chad
>>
>>28626560
why would they want shitty beta children? beta provider is your roll
>>
>>28626510
Me too anon. I just want to love and to be loved. And I want to teach my kids to be better than me.
>>
You're deluding yourself. Deep inside, you know that in the unlikely scenario you will somehow manage to get them, you will never be able to put out the effort needed to either take care of or finance them. Having a wife and a kids is a really hard fucking job. You want kids, but can you change a diaper? Can you wake up 11 times per night, every night, for years? Can you stand 10 hours of nonstop screaming? You're imagining pictures of beautiful, lovely, happy babies and women, but can you take them in those times they aren't being cute and photogenic? Can you handle a three years old, red in the face from crying their lungs off, screaming at you in the middle of the supermarket that he hates you because you wouldn't by them candy? Do you know what to do in this situation?

No, you don't. In the end of the day, deep inside yourself, you know that if you were given the chance to be magically turned into a father and a husband, you will give it up so you can continue leading your useless life as an anime watching, videgame playing NEET parasite every single time, forever.
>>
And I want Mission Hill and Bushido Blade to make a comeback. We all want things bitch nigga.
>>
>>28626510
I bet you would be an awesome dad
>>
I want to be a wizard knight. I want to travel the world defeating evil doers with a magic sword and saving the innocent.

I'd also like to be a ghost wizard. I want to travel the world spooking evil doers to death and saving the innocent, but not before giving them a few friendly spooks too.

Wife and kids would be nice too, but the wizard knight and ghost wizard are more realistic possibilities.
>>
>>28626609
my dad was chad, im just a poor failed normie so im bretty sure id be an ok dad
better than a non existent one

>provider
topkek
>>
>>28626510
Why? So you can disappoint them as well?
>>
>>28626945
Nice Jewish propaganda...11 times a night every night, 10 hours straight screaming. Get a fucking grip on reality you lunatic.

What utility did you gain from that horrific soulless post exactly?
>>
>>28626945

Holy shit is it literally your first day at JIDF
>>
>>28626945
It's the same mentality that makes faggots tell themselves every night they'll sell their soul for a girlfriend, only to get one by chance and realize that having to give her attention beyond fucking her whenever's convenient is cutting into their anime time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.