[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
come get your NEETbux my favorite little slaves. Make sure you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: 1447847581038.png (159 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447847581038.png
159 KB, 400x400
come get your NEETbux my favorite little slaves. Make sure you stay inside online all day too, NEETgoym
>>
>>28626443
Jokes on you I have a job and I'm only here to laugh at everyone else here including you.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 146x185) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8 KB, 146x185
>>28626458
a job?!??! oh vey i hope you aren't white, that would set back our plans. whites are to be neetslaves, dependent on the state!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28626443
This is a masterful plan.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>28626607
gestalt, meshugginah oy heh heh heh i agree
>>
Wagies say the darndest things
>>
File: IMG_20160513_120519.jpg (807 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_120519.jpg
807 KB, 1200x1200
>>28626678
yes, goyim, good little neets, blame those dastardly white men making anything of themselves. remember, heh heh, you're the *suppresses laughs so hard his gold jingles* heh, free ones
>>
File: 1463461026005.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1463461026005.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
NEETS are fucking KINGS.
the jews actually pay US, to do literally nothing, who else can say this?
>>
>>28626729
>he's never heard of the Frankfurt school and their plan to make white people weak and dependant on the state instead of themselves

i am laughing hysterically in real life
>>
File: clocklocke orange.gif (645 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
clocklocke orange.gif
645 KB, 245x180
>born into rich family
>dad gave me a set of apartment complexes to own
>just collect rent and dad handles any issues with complexes.
>literally just smoke weed and watch/play games all day
>come onto 4chan and just look at all these peasants, the NEETs surviving on scraps and the wagies dedicating most of their free time for a meager sum of money.

It's funny because you both don't realise that you're the lowest of the low; you exist only to serve your richer lords.

Have a great day, and make sure you work extra hard, I wanna retire at 23 instead of 24.
>>
>>28626765
Most white nationalists don't care about neets they hate us, why would I be on their side and not the jews who provide me comfy living?

Doesn't make much sense desu
>>
>>28626729
>pay US, to do literally nothing, who else can say this?
All rich people. You don't have things figured out, you're as much a cuck as anyone else
>>
>>28626776
I actually agree with this, if your parents gave birth to you and they were poor, dysfunctional, ugly ect. Then it's their fault for all you're suffering, you should take it out on them and not the jews, white people, or whomever.

Your parent's selfishness caused this. Most of them had you because they didn't know what else to do with their stupid poorfag lives and needed a bargaining chip to get benefits from the jews or if your parents divorced your mom needed you for child support checks lmao

You people are so afraid of blaming the real culprits behind your pain.

Your dumb poorfag parents.
>>
Even blue collar parents can provide their kids with a job in their own business and encourage them to do sports ect.

Your parents didn't give you shit, but expect tip top motivation from you to escape the financial and intellectual hole they bore you into.

tip top kek

and if you get depressed when you look in a mirror it's your fault not theirs.

KEKEKEKE
>>
>>28626776
>wasting your youth on 4chan when you could be having fun as a rich playboy
>>
>>28626776
I know heapa of poor people who just smoke weed and play games all day.
>>
>>28626776
other way around kiddo
you cant even change a lightbulb and the only thing keeps you alive is daddy's money

we live and struggle, you are like a fucking vegetable
>>
>>28626946
>he thinks struggling is noble because his masters told him so
>he thinks wealthy people can't afford to go to good schools and don't tend to have higher IQ's then poorfags

proles like you are so cute
>>
wagies will never know what it is like to lose their ego and become one with the universe, absorbing huge amounts of various knowledge of mankind and losing all fear of death.
instead they spend their precious time waking up at 5am and flipping burgers or cleaning up after us KINGS.
>>
>>28626946

thats peasant knowledge though, i can just hire one of your types to fix it, time is money friend.
>>
>>28626967
Maybe he's the sort of man who would choose to struggle? Maybe he's put a bit more thought into life other than "what's the easiest way to get by?"
>>
>>28627511

maybe he's just a slave disguised as a worker?
>>
>>28627582
Or maybe he knows there's more to life than the path of least resistance, maybe he want's to be challenged, maybe he wants to prove to himself that he can persevere, just because he's got a big old pair of balls like that.
>>
>>28627639
or maybe it's just the life of a peasant to support his master.
>>
>>28626765
I don't give a shit though about white race and shit, I'm selfish
>>
>>28627777
Nice get.
Also, caring about the white race is also selfish fyi.
It's just them desiring to pass THEIR genes on to create people who look like THEM, that they can sort of live through vicariously after death. It's pathetic.
>>
>>28627762
Maybe it's the life of a weakling to mock the strong out of petty insecurity.
>>
File: lesmugfrogemplower.jpg (69 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
lesmugfrogemplower.jpg
69 KB, 498x668
thank you moshe.
>>
>>28626816
literally this

if it's the jews paying me my tithes and enabling my life of luxury then I'm on the jews' side desu

white man can suck it
>>
This thread is possibly the most neckbeard thing on the entire internet. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28626992
I don't think an enlightened person would be making these types of coments on 4chan
>>
File: 1457325687792.png (60 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
1457325687792.png
60 KB, 402x401
>>28626816
>>28627910
We only hate you because you've given up on yourselves and thus your people.
>>
>>28627947
Take your arbitrary ethnocentric bullshit and fucking hang yourself with it, sheep. If you saw me homeless on the street, you'd walk right past me just like any other cunt. "Race pride" my arse. You're just obnoxious manchildren who kick up shit online.
>>
>>28627947
There is no reason to further the existence of the human race. Nothing has been availed by human life, nor life in general. All that has come out of it is the continuation of life itself. Existence is simply an amalgamation of meaningless cycles, all without both rhyme and reason, with no legitimate goal, no sort of finality. I ask you this, what obligation do I have to engage in such a cycle? Why do you hate those who choose to stay out of it? What right do you have?
>>
>>28628008
There is no such thing as human race. Humans are species. Caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid are races.
>>
>>28626816
this 2bh. Think what a populist party could do if it took a traditionalist stance while providing the underclass with housing and generous welfare, and yet these white nationalists vote only for whoever will lower their taxes. And then they call the millions of poor people who depend on welfare selfish for voting left
>>
>>28628047
kek
kys
Also, you could say the exact same thing for each and every one of those if you don't believe in a human race. Eitger way, life and the propagation of it into the future serves no purpose.
>>
>>28627983
Not true my friend. The last homeless man I saw I gave him all the change in my pocket (about 6 quid), talked to him for about half an hour. I sat down next to him in the street and he hugged me tightly for warmth. People laughed as they walked past and I viciously berated them.

Don't you dare judge me like that.
>>
>>28628145
This is a true tale.

You can not make this shit up.
>>
>>28628145
People who befriend homeless people are precious morons.
>>
>>28628164
There was nothing moronic about it. I saw a poor soul struggling on the streets and I extended a hand of compassion and shared a real human moment with him.

You only do yourself a disservice in calling me a moron for doing that.
>>
>>28628209
Sorry. Preening moron.
>>
>>28628209
he gave up on himself and thus his people you're not supposed to offer him compassion
>>
>>28628247
When you live on the streets there is no giving up, every single day must be an immense struggle and the reasons for ending up on the streets are too numerous to just label anyone who happens to be on the streets as someone who has given up.

You lot on the other hand are proud of giving up.
>>
>>28627777
>being a passive cuck

way to be objectively cuckolded, you cuck
>>
>>28628234
Funny how you call me preening, you made an assertion, I corrected you, that's all.

I have no interest in the business of "virtue signalling"
>>
>>28626443
You're just jealous us wagies can afford more fucking tendies than you can faggot
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (1.63% content).

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Lmao @ poorfags. I inherited a trust fund worth -98mil and am using the money to lobby Congress and state lawmakers to reduce/kill all kinds of benefits. I will be the last NEET standing
>>
>>28628940
That's actually an excellent idea. You're doing god's work, but I hope you know by the end of it you need to commit seppuku.
>>
>>28628940
Are you really lobbying with only a 100 million?
>>
>>28626443
thank you mr judenberg
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x480
>>28626443
>called out today
>sick with strep throat that's escalating to a nauseous stomach
>rude manager felt bad because I sound like shit
>marathon I've been training for is in a few days

Just fmsu
>>
>>28627639
this is the most retarded thing i've ever read

literally unironically kill yourself
>>
>>28629943
So basically you want to take the easy rout in every single path in life, don't care to find something interesting or stimulating, just what's the easiest path?

My god you truly are fucking pitiful maggot. Enjoy having the work ethic of a nigger.
>>
>>28630411
>So basically you want to take the easy rout in every single path in life, don't care to find something interesting or stimulating, just what's the easiest path?
Yes
>>
>>28626765
>Weak and dependent on the state
Yeah okay. Don't worry Schlomo, when the race war starts money isn't going to matter.
>>
>>28630451
I cannot imagine what sort of injustice has made you so bitter, friend. Simply wanting to pass through life without ever leaving any sort of mark, blending in with the crowd, making an effort to stay unnoticed it seems.

You do realize that's what the path of least resistance brings right? No glory, no infamy, no grand achievements. Irrelevance. Those who don't mind taking risks tend to be incredibly accomplished people you know? You're telling me you just flat out don't want to be successful in any way shape or form through your own craft or profession?

Are you even a man?
>>
>>28630451
Also, how the fuck do you even get out of bed in the morning and feed yourself?
>>
>>28630411
>My god you truly are fucking pitiful maggot. Enjoy having the work ethic of a nigger.
I was kind of agreeing with you on some parts until you went /pol/ack. Why are you on /r9k/ though? Shouldn't you be bitching about how bad niggers are because you got bullied by them as a kid or how the Jews are evil since you want to feel as a victim on your stormfront for preteens board?
Matter of fact, what job do you have to help out your national- I mean "race"?
>>
>>28631078
>No glory, no infamy, no grand achievements. Irrelevance.
Completely uninterested, I'm content with mediocrity.
>>
>>28631078
He's right though.The majority of people give their best getting nothing in return. Why take the risk?
>>
>>28631254
Sorry I forgot this board of full of sensitive betas, shouldn't have wasted my time on you here. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28631298
That's quite sad. Genuinely pitiful.
>>
>>28626900
underrated post

At least I have my fantasy world to escape into
>>
>>28631373
Not really sensitive, I just don't like /pol/acks who come out of the woodwork to shit up other boards. Just go to your little playground.
>>
>>28631331
If you try for hard, if you really, and I mean REALLY give it your best fucking shot to reach your ideal of "making it" in this life you're bound to succeed in getting at least something worthwhile out of it, even if you don't ever completely reach that ideal vision of how you want to live your life. You can use that desire as motivation to pursue it and succeed in places along the way. At least you wont just fizzle away into oblivion after spending all your working life in an office or some shit.

You gotta have something driving you forward man or one day you're gonna struggle to find an excuse to get out of bed and I really mean that.
>>
>>28631484
Are you just fucking new or something? Casual racism has been prevalent across all the boards since fucking forever.
>>
>>28631498
Thank you for the advice, but no matter how hard I try I'll never get the things that I want. Too little, too late.

>one day you're gonna struggle to find an excuse to get out of bed and I really mean that
It already has gotten to that point, I'm afraid.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.