[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have less control over your life than you think. >Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nlextc1Lee1tanofjo1_1280.png (762 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlextc1Lee1tanofjo1_1280.png
762 KB, 786x576
>You have less control over your life than you think.
>Don't fall for the "you can achieve anything" meme.
>However, do not take this to be an excuse for not trying to change your life.
>>
so..... what am I meant to do?
>>
>>28626409

Just go on living, but I was trying to illustrate that you don't have to keep beating yourself up for your past "failures". It is a meme to think your past failures are entirely your fault.
>>
I've come to realize that my enemy is not normies, chads, stacies, jews, the world. It's me. Which is the reason I fight. I want fists powerful enough to beat myself and become stronger. I want to surpass myself little by little, day by day. Become my own ray of sunshine, so I can make myself happy no matter what.
>>
>>28626461
>It's me

My own life experience does not tell me this. In fact, I have come to realize that I am my own greatest ally, everyone else can turn on you at any point.
>>
>>28626380
Nice tumblr image you fucking faggot
>>
>>28626500

thanks. i appreciate art
>>
>>28626481
>it's everyone else's fault I'm a shut in internet addict that has panic attacks thinking about having to talk to a cashier
>>
>>28626532

Yes that is my other extreme. It is a delicate balance and I try not to slip into that way of thinking
>>
>>28626461
You sound like an insufferable faggot.
I'm glad I don't have to be around you.
>>
>>28626380

bumblebee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.