[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuinely, how do you live believing that nobody has or ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1457680490798.jpg (376 KB, 1600x1509) Image search: [Google]
1457680490798.jpg
376 KB, 1600x1509
Genuinely, how do you live believing that nobody has or ever will find you attractive?

How do you live knowing that EVEN IF someone did find you attractive you probably wouldn't find them attractive?

How do you live knowing that EVEN IF someone did find you attractive they would probably be more attracted to others and just settle for you?

It's becoming unbearable to live
>>
>>28626334
i thought i was deathly unattractive till like 8th grade, then i lost a bunch of weight and girls started talking to me
turns out i had good genetics all along
>>
File: 1452293637451.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1452293637451.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>28626346
>when I was like 5 I was so insecure about how small I was :((((
>>
>>28626370
oh i'm not comparing myself to you, i'm infinitely better off i'm sure
i was just sharing an anecdote about thinking you're unattractive
>>
>>28626334
How do you bring yourself to try and get better when the world is so unfair, we're the products of genetics and environment and have little impact on anything after that

Someone could be born 5'2, work all their life to better themself and still never be seen as desirable as a 6'2 man

How do you escape being a pathetic loser when it's the only identity you've ever had?
>>
>>28626389
>>28626346
What are you in 10th grade now?
You faggots sure grow up quick.
>>
>>28627702
OH SHIT

GOT EM'

gotembloxx
>>
>>28626334
post faces and we'll rate you
>>
>>28626334
Well I live in a world were most people compliment me on my looks and I've gotten many things in life for my looks but recognize that while I get a lot from it my "beauty" just isn't valued enough to warrant most people seeking me out.

I'm a good fuck, something to show how liberal they are or just convenient but nothing more. My ex was someone who is by all intents and purposes American and Western handsomeness personified but then he left me the first chance he got when he found someone like him.

That was six years ago, I get complimented daily but like that means nothing when all you want is someone to seek you out. Sucks that faggots all seek Chad, bears, twinks and/or otters.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.