[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel so much better at night/the early morning? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1463350901620.jpg (21 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1463350901620.jpg
21 KB, 720x405
Why do I feel so much better at night/the early morning?

I just feel generally calmer, more patient, and everything is more fun.

I can lie down and browse 4chan for hours totally content.

I can listen to music and it will sound great.

The majority of my marathon vidya sessions are done at night, I cannot put the games down.

And the only time I will watch a movie, start to finish, is late at night.

I cannot be bothered to do anything in the afternoon or evening (the morning is lukewarm). My thoughts are shitty and I can't concentrate. I'm very irritable and moody.

What gives? Can other brobots relate?
>>
>>28626245
I feel it fambi
>>
>>28626245
all the bad shit in your life happens mid day, work, school, parents, bullies, normies night time and early morning is when the work leaves you alone.
>>
>>28626245
it's because you know you're alone and not going to be bothered
>>
Fel the exact same, i feel like i could go anywhere without beeing bothered and it is an amazing feeling familia
>>
>>28626245
I believe the knowledge that everyone is sleeping makes the world a better place. It is the closest to a world without people you can be.
>>
>>28626245
I'm with you. I don't know what it is but the night is magic. I love the end of the day when the light is fading, the night is winning. Twilight, the birth of a new night is the greatest. Emotionally I feel my best between 11pm and 3am, im calm, im open, its just too bad there is nobody to interact with in person.

Daylight only serves to break it up, it is when the normies are milling around plotting and scheming to fuck the world up more. I sleep through the worst part of every day; the morning.
>>
Because it's quiet at night.

It's noisy as shit during the day.
>>
>>28626245
Because you have adrenal fatigue like millions people. Its just that they are too out of touch with their bodies to notice it. You are not a special snowflake
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.