[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go about finding someone to be with when I am 2 scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454134332565.jpg (44 KB, 418x529) Image search: [Google]
1454134332565.jpg
44 KB, 418x529
How do I go about finding someone to be with when I am 2 scared to talk to most people and cant even bring my self to go outside alone
Im so alone please send help
>>
>>28625971
You don't. If you walk up to someone saying hi lets talk, they're going to think you are weird.

To find someone you need to do one of the following:
Have money and use a dating site
Have a job and flirt with a co-worker
Go to school and flirt with a student

Those are your realistic options.
>>
>>28626027
>Have a job and flirt with a co-worker

Not a good idea. Believe me, it's not worth the workplace drama.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 511x288
>>28625971

you don't thats really just how it works.

>>28626027
Ignore this normalfag
>>
>>28626044
Depends on your job. But yeah if things go south its best to leave the job, or get transferred, etc.
>>
>>28626077
>calling me a normalfag
kek.
You know nothing about me peasant.
>>
>>28626077
>>28626027
>you dont
W-what if I could meet someone on 4chan or something?
>>
>>28626177
Highly unlikely, you can't exactly trust people here.
I myself was lucky enough to find a few girls through MMOs but I would not recommend that because theres one girl for every bunch of guys.

Plus they can be super far away from you, first girl I got was from Canada. Second was 5 hours away, still not close enough. All I got was nudes out of it.
>>
>capable of touching others
>dont like when others do the same because it feels like electric current running through the body.
im not even adding that im sensitive and shy tall guy.
>>
>>28626377
also, a bunch of girls who you meet in games are surrounded by men what also wants what you want
>>
>>28626377
>Plus they can be super far away from you
I dont think that would bother me much
I just want some one to talk that cares about me and that I can feel the same about
Also the nudes could be cool if that happened too but what ever
And hey maybe it could work out and we could be together it would be worth a shot
>>
>>28626551
If you say so man. Most girls want real life boyfriends.
If you are too far, they'll eventually come to the conclusion its not gonna happen and move on from you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.