[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Middle Easterner >sign up to an internet dating service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1387341230857.jpg (307 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1387341230857.jpg
307 KB, 768x1024
>be Middle Easterner
>sign up to an internet dating service
>input preferences, input information about yourself
>the internet gods shall pluck the perfect matches from among the ocean of possibilities
>1 match, 2 matches, 4 matches, 16 matches, 64 matches...
>From: Denmark, US, Germany, France, Russia, the Ukraine
>From places I have any realistic chance of reaching in this life: 0000
>number of times I've heard the sentence "Anon, if only you'd lived here ;-;": OVER THE FUCKING CHARTS

Why is it that the world is filled with perfect girls who are IN OTHER COUNTRIES? Is this the same in every country? Are the perfect girls always "out there"? Where could they possibly be than? They have to be somewhere?
>>
>>28625963

she looks like she was carved out from wood
>>
>>28625963

hahahahaha what do you think you fucking fag, you live in the middle east

most women would be arrested for using internet dating services and placing pictures of themselves online without a veil on
>>
>>28625963
Where in the middle east? Can't your parents arrange a marriage for you?
>>
>>28626024
>tfw dad doesn't have enough camels to afford Stacy
>must settle for fatima instead
>>
>>28625963
I didn't know there were women in the Middle East. I thought you stoned them all to death and en mass, turned gay.
>>
>>28625963
>Where could they possibly be than?
The internet, obviously.
>>
>>28626632
I didn't know there were robots
>>
lol just come here and say you're from syria
>>
>>28625963
If you live in the Middle East you don't need western dating sites you lucky little faggot nigger.

You can already get a qt virgin via semi-arranged marriage that your parents arrange for you.
Or sign up to Muslim dating sites where there are always more women than men because Muslim men only marry you get and less educated women than themselves leading to a glut of unmarried 24-30 year old Muslim women

Fuck you.
Sandniggers can't be robots.
Your whole culture is built designed for you to easily be able to get pure waifus, you lucky fuck.

Shit off pretending you have it bad when it comes to the opposite sex.
>>
>>28625963

Can't you just fuck goats like every other sandnigger?
>>
>ITT: people who learned everything they know about geography from Indiana Jones

The vast majority of the Middle East does not actually work like that anymore.
>>
>>28627637
Well then enlighten us, anon. Also convert to Christianity
>>
>>28625963
Use this.
http://www.lovehabibi.com/
Though most of the girls there live in the west but I guess you could find some from your area? I dunno.
>>
Women everywhere desire exotic men. Euros want sand dick, americans want euro and afro dick, africans want white dick, and asians want white dick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.