[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Elliot ever tried to grow a beard? I would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: shaving.jpg (167 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
shaving.jpg
167 KB, 1000x671
Do you think Elliot ever tried to grow a beard? I would have loved to have seen what he would have looked like with one
>>
>>28625671
where did you find this ultrarare elliot
>>
Hapas sure are cute until they hit puberty
>>
>>28625671
bumping for more ultrarare elliots
>>
File: boots.jpg (148 KB, 515x750) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
148 KB, 515x750
>>28625679
>>28625708

Is this a joke or were you not here for the rare Elliot thread?

I'll post a lot more if you want
>>
File: 1448253110497.jpg (87 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
1448253110497.jpg
87 KB, 400x499
>>28625719
pls do
I live for rare elliot
>>
>>28625719
i missed it
thanks anon
>>
>>28625751
he should have started trapping tbqh
>>
>>28625751
should have just been a trap
he'd lose his virginity ASAP
>>
File: snowman.png (694 KB, 510x698) Image search: [Google]
snowman.png
694 KB, 510x698
>>28625751

>"The holiday season was the best part of the year for me. It must have been very cold in England, but I don't remember the cold. I just remember how much fun I had. I was filled with joy when it started snowing outside - I loved playing in the snow. My father helped me build a snowman once. We would start with little snowballs, and roll them around our field until we formed the body, and then we would decorate it"
>>
>>28625773
>>28625775
>trapmind
>>
>>28625719
I missed it too please post all
>>
File: 1440359081723.jpg (112 KB, 512x960) Image search: [Google]
1440359081723.jpg
112 KB, 512x960
>>28625773
>>28625775
>the supreme gentleman becoming a faggot
He was the epitome of masculinity.
>>
File: tractor.png (829 KB, 496x681) Image search: [Google]
tractor.png
829 KB, 496x681
>>28625787

> "The first birthday I remember was my 3rd birthday. My parents threw a party for me in our field. I had a helicopter birthday cake. I can remember one of my friend's parents cutting off the first piece and giving it to my friend. I threw a tantrum because I was expecting to get the first piece ... It was my birthday after all. My father bought me a toy tractor that I could ride around in, and I would play with it all the time after that. "
>>
>>28625832
CHING CHONG PING PONG WANG WANG ZHANG KONG
>>
Where are these pics coming from?

The site who host these should be shamed by everyone. Email this site and tell them to take them down and how dare they condone this killer. How dare they host this monsters personal pictures allowing other disturbed mentally unfit boys to basically have a shrine of this mass murderer. Boycott the site.

And please support more rules.on guns.

And support mental healthcare. We must do anything to stop these kinds of people.

That means hopefully all you monsters on this board will be tested and online history examined and doctors spoken too and hopefully you will be locked away. We cannot take any chances.

Karen smith, mother, daughter and advocate. And aunt to someone who was murdered by one of these monsters
>>
>>28625671
Elliot was a hairless twink looking faggot, I doubt if he could even grow a mustache.
>>
>>28626005

Is this you?

https://kareningalasmith.com/2014/05/26/well-id-rather-see-you-dead-little-girl-than-to-be-with-another-man-male-entitlement-to-womens-spaces-bodies-and-lives-2/
>>
>>28626005
>by one of this monsters.
Implying he wasn't unique and divine
>>
>>28626005

low quality b8 m8

oregano.
>>
Im sorry I came off too strong in my post. Its just when I think of my niece I get so angry.

I don't usually come on this site. I was linked to it. I understand you young men idolize the mass murderer elliot. It is alarming to me anyone would want to be like him.

I've been browsing this site and the post on it are troubling. I can't imagine any of your parents would be okay with you looking at this site and posting threads that idolize a killer.

Please please PLEASE go see your doctor and get help.
I also ask that you help me in promoting mental health legislation. We are working on many new laws that will help you and us stay safe. One of the laws is mandatory mental health screenings at all schools who recieve public funding another has to do with internet safety and monitoring of internet users like the ones who browse this site. Another is for monitory mentally abnormal persons with a partnership through healthcare professionals and law enforcement, especially youths and young persons, as young men under 30 are most likley to commit these types of crimes.

Karen smith

Please help us by going to the site I will post at the end my message
>>
>>28626005
I went to UCSB's graduation the year it actually happened. I don't blame the kid for going postal, California is a really tough environment and to boot UCSB is full of pretentious assholes. I don't support what he did but I completely sympathize with him enough to understand why he had a nervous breakdown. Anyone who romanticizes Elliot though is an idiot.
>>
>>28626317

fuck your laws. laws can't do shit. internet monitoring? FUCK OFF STATIST. YOU MAKE THE WORLD A FUCKING WORSE PLACE.

Jesus fucking christ people like you anger me. Hurting others. You fucking sicken me. now fuck off this website and never come back
>>
>>28626317
nobody idolizes him
he's just easy to identify with, his manifesto pretty accurately illustrates our lived experience
>>
>>28626342
Do you often put your ear up to whatever you possibly can to hear the sweet sweet sexual sounds of a family member banging a complete stranger and getting off to it? Pretty relatable right familia?
>>
File: bencarson.jpg (204 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
bencarson.jpg
204 KB, 600x472
>>28626317

Why do you come to /r9k/?

bloxxxxxxxx
>>
>>28625751

i'm pretty sure it's not elliot, photo has cold Turkey Republic insignia on it, this is pretty weird really
>>
>>28626005
Shut the fuck up roadie before we kill you faggot nigger kike
>>
Did Elliot even try going after girls? Or did he just sit at home expecting them to come to him?

I've read he was pretty quiet and shy, but if he worked on that and started meeting ladies I really dont see why he wouldnt have been able to get someone

>rich
>dad is a fucking producer
>not ugly
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.