[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most pathetic thing you do on a regular basis? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: help me.jpg (14 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
14 KB, 360x140
What is the most pathetic thing you do on a regular basis?

Or

What is the most pathetic moment of your life

>Went on holiday alone to australia
>for two weeks
>grandparents paid for it
>they wanted me to socialize and make friends in some hostels
>I secretly booked a hotel with my neetbux and spent three weeks ordering room service and only left the room 3 times.
>told them i had a great time when i got home
>pretended to skype with friends i told them I'd met a few times.

am i pathetic?
>>
>>28625556
>three weeks

I meant two.
>>
That's actually pretty funny. Why would go on vacation alone?
>>
>What is the most pathetic thing you do on a regular basis?
Pretend to be a girl in online sex chatrooms
>>
>>28625724
Depending on where you go it's pretty enjoyable to go om vacation alone
>>
>punch holes in the wall and kick my car
guily pleasures
>>
>>28625901
>kick my car
wh-why?
>>
>>28625999
to show my parents i mean business.
nice trips
>>
You would have enjoyed Australia desu.

You fucked up real good.

I know people on here like to point out Australia as being normie, but trust me...I've been to America and Europe.......Australia is 1000x more laid back and friendly.
>>
File: 3432.jpg (33 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
3432.jpg
33 KB, 429x410
>>28625556

thats sad anon.

i'm pretty indifferent to most the terrible things people do in the world, but when people abuse the trust of grandparents it upsets me.

i am disappoint
>>
File: 1462963459629.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462963459629.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>>28626053
>been to america and europe
>Australia is 1000x more laid back and friendly
>>
>>28626053
going by fetlife, every second girl in australia also likes fucking dogs. nowhere else can I find such a high density of dog fuckers
>>
>>28626086
Australia is the land of the chads desu

>>28626104
This is not true senpai
>>
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>28626124
>This is not true senpai
>>
>>28625556
>What is the most pathetic thing you do on a regular basis?
refresh /r9k/ late at night over and over hoping a thread i want to come up comes up.
>>
>>28626221
why dont you just make the thread yoursef
>>
>>28626298
not him but no one ever replies to my threads and its soul crushing to watch them 404 without any replies. so I've just stopped trying. its sorta like my non-existent lovelife, in a way
>>
>>28626298
sometimes i do and sometimes they get a lot of responses, sometimes a few, and often >>28626325
i'm just saying its 3 am, i have shit to do that i didnt do because i procrastinated by drinking and browsing the internet, and here i am sadly hoping anons apply to my dumb posts and refreshing catalog until interesting threads come up (or even boring threads i've said something on).
>>
>>28625556
I would totally swap with you pham
>>
>>28626351
>i have 5 threads open right now waiting for (you)s
you guys are all i have ;_;
>>
>>28626375
well, take a (you) friend
>>
@28626375

here you go my main man
>>
>>28626384
>that red 4chan logo

thank(you)
>>
>>28626086
they probably sent him to sydney though
>>
What the fuck man. When I went alone on vacation to Andalucia I had tons of fun. Because I had no normies who would drag me to clubs so I could sleep early and spend the full day visiting the heritage sites and nature.

You fucked up son.
>>
>>28626833
>heritage sites
>nature
It's Australia. Their heritage sites are rocks and their nature is something you're supposed to avoid at all costs.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.