[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something genuinely wrong with us that we don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: wallpaper_680972.jpg (473 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_680972.jpg
473 KB, 1680x1050
Is there something genuinely wrong with us that we don't have sex? Even very ugly and disabled people do it. For most people, it's expected that they will occasionally, if not regularly, fuck someone.

So what is wrong with us?
>>
>>28624986
You don't want to have sex.
>>
its not our fault, we are kept down by the Illuminati so we dont reproduce.
society is based almost entirely around ensuring we dont spread our 'gift'.
>>
>So what is wrong with us?

I'm a 5'4 manlet
>>
>>28624986
We sit at home all day and don't meet new people, it's out own fault and you need to accept this
>>
I dislike people in general.

I have never met a single person I was comfortable with.
>>
>>28625082

manIets, when will they learn
>>
>>28625106
I've never been comfortable with anyone either. The idea of being close to someone is actually distressing.
>>
>>28625051
Then how come it's all I think about?
>>
File: 1462749969892.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1728) Image search: [Google]
1462749969892.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1728
>>28625082
Same here m8
I don't care anymore
>>
>>28625056
Post more please. I think I know exactly what you are talking about.
>They are engineering a slave society.
>Everyone who's smart enough to figure our the desaster isn't fit to breed anymore or wants to place kids into this hellhole.

Oh and OP the answer to your question is masturbation. That's what's different today.
>>
I don' know whats wrong with me, but I do know that people just don't like me straight up. Sex is a basic human need, and the longer I stay a virgin the more mad I become, to the point where I'm seriously considering rape.
>>
>>28625297
Please give me insight on how masturbation has such a drastic effect. I know of the negative effects it has on your health (numbed androgen receptors), but that's about it.
>>
>>28625312

or you know, $200 with a hooker.
>>
>>28625297
>people didn't masturbate in the past
>>
>>28625312
Why don't you just pay for it or check out capitalist? There are generally people of both genders who are willing to do the deed for party favors or just cash. I mean if you're concerned about diseases, rape would be rolling the dice as well.
>>
>>28625335
Never, only a pathetic cuck would pay for sex. I would rather pillage the loins of a fertile young woman than willingly give my hard-earned money to a used up skank.
>>
>>28625362
Fucking aye. Craigslist not capitalist.
>tfw can't even type
>>
>>28625378

whatever, make it hard for yourself so you can keep wallowing in self pity
>>
>>28625362
Fucking aye. Craigslist not capitalist.
>tfw can't even type
>fml
>>
>>28625378
Then what you want is not sex, but validation. Puuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>28625334
Try not jacking off for 2 weeks
You will know what I mean.
Everything "man" about you comes from your balls, if you drain that constantly you stay a boy.
I even have the fear I never really went through puberty properly since I have been jacking off non-stop for the last 16 years because the media claimed it to be "so healthy". It fucking isn't.
>>
why do people think sex is the endgame of life or that it is our biological imperative to reproduce
>>
>>28624986
We are smart, humane, polite, well-behaviored,
the exact opposite of what a woman wants
their instincts(and media) tell them to fuck a subhuman caveman, not a gentleman
>>
>>28625082
when will us manlets learn that life is not worth living oooo weeee
>>
>>28625429
I don't know. That could explain why I'm 20 and still look like a 15 year old, haven't grown past 5'6", etc. I've been jerking it since 14. Sometimes I'd get up to 5 times a day. Is there still hope?

Also, the two weeks thing is perfectly scientifically accurate, if you were wondering. They've done the tests on rats, and their period of sexual exhaustion lasts a total of 13-14 days, on average. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>28625387
Who said anything about self-pity? Are you a jew by chance?
>>28625407
I'm 25 and Haven't had friends since I was 17, my self confidence and validation is a result of my work ethic and determination alone.
>>
File: just movie.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
just movie.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1414
>>28625056
>>28625297
>>They are engineering a slave society.
>>Everyone who's smart enough to figure our the desaster isn't fit to breed anymore or wants to place kids into this hellhole

>that is a fact
>if normies hear that they will laugh and call you crazy
>post yfw they have won
>>
>>28625429
I've done that and it only made my balls hurt intolerably.
>>
>people at work ask how many kids I want
>Say none
>they look at me like I am crazy
>>
>>28625429
But sex also drains your balls. Or do you get some kind of magic power that let's you keep it if someone else is in the room?
>>
>>28625595
Do you see the empty shells of a man most husbands or guys with long term girlfriends are turned into?
Now why could that be?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.