[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>often discuss with my therapist my opinions on suicide >for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>often discuss with my therapist my opinions on suicide
>for the past year have tried to persuade her that some people simply don't belong with the living and yearn for the opportunity to return to the all mother (read her a passage from pic)
>explain to her that I would rather die from suicide then from old age, it's my life and I get to decide when it ends
>finally worked up the balls to buy a gun
>told my therapist about it, that this is what I truly believe is the end for me
>she simply nodded and told me the path I choose is not up to her
>stood up and hugged me and said she hopes we meet again
And now I stand here feeling this overwhelming excitment beyond anything I've ever felt.

My plan is for tomorrow night.
Wish me luck.
>>
Best of luck OP.

I may be joining you soon.
>>
If you leave a note, a sign or anything but your body it shows that you still cared even just a little bit.

I'm leaving soon and I'm going out in silence.
>>
>>28624788

Great book. Based Hesse.

Hey OP, good luck whatever you choose, and I hope you find peace either way. You've got a great therapist. Clearly she respects your autonomy.

Please leave a note on the outside of your door though; don't traumatize anybody if you can help it.
>>
>>28625039
this post was your note
>>
>>28624788
>>told my therapist about it, that this is what I truly believe is the end for me
fake
They have to inform the police if you are are a threat to yourself/others
>>
>>28625422
>being this autistic over semantics

you know what they meant, dipshit
>>
>>28625528
therapist doesn't give a fuck about OP. Probably hopes he follows through
>>
>>28624788
>female therapist
this isn't the first time I've seen this here you guys must be playing a joke
>>
>>28624788
I couldn't think of a more inappropriate book to associate that idea with.
>>
>>28624788
Well if death don't want you yet he 'll bring you back. Rewrite reality to fit it (more or less perfectly) apparently he get bored of this shit reccently.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.