[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't told anyone I've dropped out >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1462067614093.jpg (47 KB, 398x356) Image search: [Google]
1462067614093.jpg
47 KB, 398x356
>haven't told anyone I've dropped out
>people keep asking me when I'm going to graduate
>>
That feel, that feel.

Great god almighty, I know that feel.
>>
I'm like three days from that feel.

It'll only be relatives though, because I'm dropping contact with everyone else as well.
>>
I will "turn in my thesis" tomorrow.
Still not sure whether to commit seppuku
or come clean about it.
>>
File: 1451173077196.gif (2 MB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1451173077196.gif
2 MB, 500x285
>>28626112

god you stupid faggots college isnt for everyone

admit it now so you can start on something else like a craft or a business of your own

or just continue to rot in your own pointless lie, you know if that makes you happy lmao

>pic related, it's what youre accomplishing by telling dumb lies like that
>>
>dropping out of university

why would anyone do such a thing? it's the best way to avoid actually having to get a job........why not just take your time with it and make it drag out as long as possible????

I guess you're from America???

Feels going being Australian, brb just stay in uni for as long as you want and get paid to go. All thats required is that you actually pass units that you take on to not get kicked out.
>>
i graduated from college 3 years ago and people still constantly ask me if i'm home from summer or if i'm graduating soon or some shit like that. constantly. the guys at the sandwich shop near my moms work ask me this every time i see them and i tell them every time that i already graduated.

its not coz they actually care, they just see you as a generic early twenty something year old and want to ask you something to fill space. just say yes, or say no, or say "we'll see" stupidly. it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>28624703
>dropped out like two years ago
>still claim I'm "on break" when anyone asks
>only my mom knows the truth

>major was computer science, so bonus additional suffering when people ask me to fix their computer / iPhone / iPad / printer and I drop spaghetti by not knowing how to
>>
File: 1450090835095.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1450090835095.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
I know that feel

>get enrolled to engineering school
>everybody is happy and congratulate me over phone and whatnot, family members who have never contacted me before congratulate me via email
>parents tell they are proud of me
>at the first day of college I can already feel things are not alright, because I'm not alright and I've been feeling "off" for many years
>little by little I start to stop following the classes, I start daydreaming
>I stop going to classes, leave little earlier etc.
>some days I would just leave in the morning, go browse record store for few hours, and then return home
>finally stop going to school all together
>parents ask why I'm not going to school
>I tell them I'm doing schoolwork from home
>tfw I wasn't really doing schoolwork at home
>tfw

I'm planning to get back to school someday in the future, but first I need to get my shit together. I have some serious mental issues that have been brewing for many many years now. I'm not going back to engineering though, there is no returning to my old enrollment without doing the entrance exam again, and no way am I doing that again.
>>
File: 1463373940946.png (2 MB, 1233x687) Image search: [Google]
1463373940946.png
2 MB, 1233x687
>>28624703
>planning to kill myself when I graduate and the college gravy train ends
>my parents keep asking which law schools I'm applying to
>>
dropped out three years ago
living with parents at home being neet but they know nothing of me dropping out/failing
tried to apply for jobs and nothing
hardly ever in contact with people from high school and if the few times over the past two years just play it off or dodge subject
how the fuck do I get out of this?
>>
>>28626135
That's gay. In UK we have to finish in 3 years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.