[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must pledge to have a large white family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
My fellow master-race white males and females of /r9k/.

In this thread you must pledge to having at least 5-10 children with your future white wife or husband.

Pledge allegiance below.
>>
How white is white?

original
>>
Inb4 a weak beta thad that thinks he's a jamal makes some stupid shitpost about how he's going to impregnate a white girl with le smug amphibian face
>>
i'm not white but i'll try to take your advice and have children with a white woman anyway.

having 5-10 half-white children is better than 0 children at all, I think we can all agree.
>>
>>28624591

in after a weak salty beta c_uck posts his butthurt "B-BUT WHITE WOMEN ARE PUUUUUUUURE" whining
>>
File: 1460687874785.jpg (31 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1460687874785.jpg
31 KB, 480x547
>>28624595

If you're not white, do the world a favor and pledge allegiance to this:
>>
Pledged tbo.
>>
I'll do my best for the moon people. I pledge.
>>
>>28624576
Zero shit skinned ancestors.
Preferably, sticking to someone from your same ethnicity.
>>
>>28624619
never said anything about white girls being pure, it's just an obvious fact that when stormweenies say they want to genocide nonwhite you never hear things like "oh yeah well guess what I'm going to find a woman of my race and have 30 children with her what you gonna do?"

but when they say they respect all races but think they should live separately then mass triggering occurs because the thought of not having access to white women is actually more upsetting to them than being told to die off
>>
>>28624554
Pledged.
I shall try my hardest to achieve it
>>
Already have one white child. We're going to have at least 4 more.

Helps to have money though,
>>
I pledge to be wealthy fuck whores and have zero kids tb h
>>
>>28624674

What if you're part neanderthal?
>>
>>28624554
I am an inferior specimen of the white race, what do?
>>
>>28624789
That's fine you faggot. Most white people do have a little Neanderthal.
>>
>>28624833
>Most white people do have a little Neanderthal
The only race on earth that doesn't is sub-Saharan African.
>>
I want to have many children and raise the boys into strong masculine men and the girls into self respecting dignified ladies. The problem is it's fucking impossible to find a woman you could do this with. They've been turned into feminist art students who have sucked more dicks than years they've been alive.
>>
>>28624874
I'm >>28624753 and I have yet to meet another girl like mine. She went to an all girls school in a very conservative part of my country.

Not that it helped that much with her classmates as some of them went full whore too. It's so hard to find a girl who is in the right state of mind.
>>
>>28624813
Keep your sons chewing on hard falim gum, teach them always to Mike Mew and blast them with HGH and test during puberty; your daughters will be fine, just keep them away from the jewbox.
>>
File: Lucia-13.12.06.jpg (515 KB, 874x691) Image search: [Google]
Lucia-13.12.06.jpg
515 KB, 874x691
>>28624554
I hope to one day start a mountain community in the pacific northwest where everyone is white and all the men have beards and wear plaid and overalls, and the woman wear long white dresses with olive branches in their hair, all mirages are arranged, divorce is illegal, adultery is a public stoning, everyone goes to church on Sundays and Wednesdays, we do mostly farming, lumber, hunting, masonry, and for outside income we will do metal work and sell crafts. every man will also own a lifted Ford F-15 with a Cummins V8 diesel engine and an AR-15

Any white person reading this will be invited but the password will be "Blueberry"

What do you guys think?
>>
File: hunter gatherer facies.jpg (10 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
hunter gatherer facies.jpg
10 KB, 203x249
>>28624903
Pic related and forgotten.
>>
>>28624554
I had that same stupid haircut in the early 90s as that kid in the pic, I tried to cut it off one time and my mother caught me and took the scissors away.
>>
>>28624851
Some do. A lot of them have trace amounts.
>>
File: 1458099212522.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1458099212522.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
>>28624909
>"every man will also own a lifted Ford F-15 with a Cummins V8 diesel engine and an AR-15"

Sign me up
>>
>>28624624
I-I'll take cyanide
>>
>>28624909
Too bad the rough out doorsey looking man image has been hijacked by hipsters
>>
>>28624909
>>28624909
>the woman wear long white dresses with olive branches in their hair

The woman in your pic anon are ones that are doing the St.Lucy's day celebrations. We have a huge swedish population in my old town where I grew up and they did this every year. The main girl with the candles was my oneitis but she eventually turned into a stacy

I miss her
>>
>>28624554
I PLEDGE TO MAKE A BIG BEAUTIFUL WHITE FAMILY
>>
>>28624889
Congratulations my dude. I wish you the best in life.

There aren't really conservative girls in my country, or specifically my city. I've only met 2 girls I ever thought maybe would be a good candidate

I met one fiercely Religious girl who was a virgin but she was just insufferable. I just couldn't stand being around her.

On the other hand a girl who realized how wrong the hedonistic life style is, so she's 100% sure it's not the life she wants. She's very sweet and traditional now but she has kind of a shitty past.

I'll just keep looking though and keep working on myself in the meantime so I'll be best man she's ever seen when I meet her.
>>
>>28625223
>city
There's your problem. When I found her she was living in a small village with nothing around. Untouched and willing to be introduced to the better things in life.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.